Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UT, UT2003, UT2004 Pic Thread
Well since the UT2004 forum has been deleted I need a place to post some pics from my latest rounds. So this is where they shall reside. If anybody has UT pics to post add them here.

All of these pics from me currently are from a server I play on running Invasion Mode with the Role Playing server side mod. Role Playing isn't a big part of it. It's more of a bonus. The point is to just kill every enemy. There are 16 waves and they get increasingly tougher with each one. You gain levels from experience you gain from killing enemies. Every level earns you 5 points which you can distribute across a number of differant abilities.

The server I play on has Invasion set on 2 types Instagib and Regular. Instagib equips you with just the shock rifle and most enemies are 1 hit dead though enemies will do massive damage and can kill you quite easily depending on what type of enemy. So it's not that easy. Regular has all of the normal UT2004 weapons and enemies are much tougher.

Now to the pics. You will see in some that battles do get intense cause you are fighting alot of enemies at once. Alot of on screen action to say the least in some of these pics. Most though don't do justice unless you are actually have played it.

I know most do not care about this, but for any that do enjoy.:thumb:
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Fighting against Warlords. The toughest enemy in Invasion.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Taken from above after I was killed. Rat type map with lots of gibs^_^

Me trying to dodge a number of rockets

Assortment of differant enemies and battles in and outdoor setting.

My favorite map. Named after the bar in the movie From Dust Till Dawn. Edited some of the name off the bar in the pic otherwise I would not be allowed to post it.^_^ Map also includes Cheech Marin's sound bytes from the movie when you first see the bar.

Same Map in midst of a massive attack of rockets.

From a differant vantage point of how intense it can get.

Invasion is one of the best gametypes in ut2004, i love it

maybe I'll post screens later
I didnt delete the forums I think they are just archived if you want me to put them back:)
nice screen shots.
but it'll cost ya
Chaos UT sword fight:D

The gravity vortex:D

Now compare with Chaos UT2:)

I love that pic^_^