Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expensive
I have been playing for around 2-3 weeks and i have a lvl 32 rogue. I was just wondering why bows are so expensive, i see some going for around 999,999,999 whilst i only have around 7 million. Can someone tell me if there is some better way to get money, the way i make myne is from fighting in the abyss dungeon and getting abyss gems, i cant fight any higher lvl monsters because my equipment is not good enough due to my lack of money, vicous cycle. So if anyone could help me out, that would be great,
*imDEAF*
You have to buy at the NPCs. The ones with the "tables" in front of them are other players and they often sell 10 arrows for 5mil to trick you.
what bow you looking for?
some of us might have them
there are very few items that go for the full 999 mil... the bow you saw was most likely a chitin bow, which is the best bow in the game. other weapons that can sell for that much are +8 good weapons, and +6 raptors ect... What you might want to do is go to the hand made arms dealer, buy a hornbow, upgrade it to +4, using normal upgrade scrolls only, and get a blessed elemental scroll(2 mil) to upgrade it, rogue chitin is the best armor you'll get until level 60, it sells for about 10 mil a piece now :/. you can go with rogue full plate in the meantime, or fight goblins and go to procunsul in moradon and make goblin armor, very good bonuses. You could also sell the goblin pieces for 60k a piece now, you need 5 pieces and up to 100k to make a piece of goblin. if you get a piece of goblin chitin though, your in the money:D, with it selling for as much as 50-60 mil for rogue goblin chitin.
dude knows his stuff:)
so i should use the cursed upgrade scrolls and normal elemental scrolls?, how much damage can it add to the weapon, and with my luck i will probasbly destroy my weapon the first upgrade i try
*imDEAF*
i have a +4 horn crossbow, im about to add the elemental damage, i was wondering if i should continue to upgrade it to +5
*imDEAF*
after elemental is added it becomes much harder to upgrade...so you up to whatever you want to up to id say +5 is safe if you have a bus, then add a blessed elemental for about 3 mil. You can try normals but the elemental alone has a 50% failure rate.
on anything I uprade i use 3 normals to +4, one bus to +5, and one blessed (whatever). In the end it saves me the most money :/

Also going from +3 to +4 with a normal is supposed to have a 25% failure and near 0% at any earily +, but at plus 5 it goes to 50% or less. I think they might have changed the +4 even to a lower % chance. I seem to fail quite a bit on those with a normal. If you bought an expensive weapon, such as the first deep scar I bought, use a bus to go to +4. They sell for 11-15 mil at +1, its much more worthwhile to use the bus then to burn a weapon that could have gone for 60 mil. :/
chochochum,Aug 16 2005, 03:56 PM Wrote:so i should use the cursed upgrade scrolls and normal elemental scrolls?, how much damage can it add to the weapon, and with my luck i will probasbly destroy my weapon the first upgrade i try
Well, i suggest never using a cursed, it has a very high chance of blowing your item to crap. btw for anyone here who doesn't know...

cus=cursed upgrade scroll
nus= normal upgrade scroll
bus= blessed upgrade scroll
haha yeah lol, it took me a while to figure that out haha, what time do you guys all play at?
*imDEAF*
I have been online a lot lately. Due to my buggered shoulder. So just have a check every once and a while. My screen name is Impatients.
Is there any way to register you as my friend without you there?
*imDEAF*
nein herr chochocum.... chill in piana

thats where all the cool people hang out.:D
haha alright, i'll have to meat up with you guys sometime, im trying to lvl my new mage, its only lvl 20 though
*imDEAF*