Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's got Xbox Live?
Gump420

Just thought I'd see if we can stretch out and see what other games we play on xbox
I still need to renew that. I let it expire a year ago cause I was not using it that much. Some games on the horizon though that look good so I may sign up again in the fall. Just in time for the 360.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
n0ose

but i'm tired of paying for what i hardly use so I'm canceling at the end of the month. Actualy, no need to cancel, the credit card expired:D
right now i currently have no xbox live service, but when 360 comes out, ill have the one thats free on weekends.

edit: awesome avatar noose
Quickening315
i need to renew mine but mine is fritokid
[Image: josh-waggoner-sticker.jpg]
Quickening,Sep 26 2005, 01:53 PM Wrote:Quickening315
Will you be partaking this fall or winter in the new xbox?
DUH
Power and Glory,Sep 28 2005, 02:04 AM Wrote:
Quickening,Sep 26 2005, 01:53 PM Wrote:Quickening315
Will you be partaking this fall or winter in the new xbox?

I wont. I don't have 400 bucks, and i would NOT get one without a hard drive

maybe for christmas... maybe

Quote:edit: awesome avatar noose
like my new sig too?:Di spent about 6 minutes of my hour just sitting in class working on it. Made it myself:D
Noose,Sep 28 2005, 08:49 AM Wrote:
Quote:edit: awesome avatar noose
like my new sig too?:Di spent about 6 minutes of my hour just sitting in class working on it. Made it myself:D
Its nice, but I still like the avatar better, cuz it reminds me of something funny. (many things actually)
So what games are any of you getting with it? Myself I am definatly getting Perfect Dark Zero, but its a toss up for the second game. I'm looking at Project Gotham Racing 3, but I may get Quake 4 or Call of Duty 2. Though I woulf prefer to get those two games for my comp depending on how they run. I have yet to try the demo for Call of Duty 2.
surprisingly.. my tag is fr0oty
My tag is right there in my sig along with my gamerscore chart. Theres a good story about how microsoft screwed me out of my original name. That's why the "N" is in it and the "06" at the end so it looks stupid, but it was the closest i could get to Power and Glory. Ask me in IRC and I will tell you the whole stupid story behind it.

As you can tell by my chart I've been on the achievment hunt gaining about 1100 over the past week. Still working on DOA4. Thats one tough game. Quick is alot better than me at it. I will be putting in some Ghost Recon this weekend to gain some there.
As miagi pointed out this post i missed, i just got an Xbox360 and if you wanna add me to friend, the gamertag is shown in my profile.

I'm gonna add you guys when i get on it later
i've added you noobie:)
Yes always good to add another to the family.:DDo you own Ghost Recon Noose or did you just rent it. Cause if you have it Quick and I play it and we are always looking to get people when he hosts a server.
Hells yes:) Vad community slowly moving to 360 hahaha, the take over is in full swing:P
I'll add you Noose..and yes as yall can see..PnG is an achievement ######. He has quickly passed me up in achievements and the way his renting system works, I'll never catch up. O well..its Friday and I've been w/o my 360 for a week basically..so I'm gaming tonight..get one!!!:)
Ya, i've got ghost recon.

For good measure, here's a list of what i've got:

Ghost Recon: Advanced War Fighter
Oblivion
College Hoops 2k6
Dead or alive 4
Uno
Zuma
Hexic

Anything else you see on my card is probably a rental, i'll tell you guys if i buy any more games.

Oh the tony hawk game i bought as well, but i played it for 2 days and beet classic mode and returned it to buy DOA4. <3 Gamestops 7 days return policy
We need to get a DOA4 game going. All four of us have it, we could do tourny or tag team vs and just switch oppenents.:D Now yall all need to go buy BFMEII, cause it completly pwns:)
LoTR < all
Therefore LoTR game < all
therefore quick < all

DOA4 ftw.
Hahahaha
Well lotr is so fun I'm not even achievement whoring! I've just been playing online over and over and over:) Yall should be proud I'm slowly changing my ways.
well i've had kameo for over a week and played it for like.. 30 mins.. lol
keep forgettin to send it back to the rental place :/ no achievement whoring for me. lol
just picked up my 360!

anon666
666? I knew you were always evil.:o
you and everyone else, whats your point?:P
I caved in due to assassins creed coming out this monthB)

Can you believe someone took miagi as a name?!!!?

Soooo.. I am! (drum roll)

Miagio
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Wow.... sure has been a while!
just thought i would stop in! i`ve been on X-Box live for a while.
if anyone wants to add me feel free. my cat kinda chewed th hell out of my mic...
so dont expect me to reply... haha

oh. the Tag is Scyre... yeah i know... its not my name... supposably someone already took it..
i`m usually playing Halo 3 or Guitar hero 3... think i`m going to get assassins creed, just because Miagi`s overveiw was so great... haha
well cya guys later!
Cloudfuel incase anyone still plays from time to time...:)
I have been known to indulge.
I have a Wii.