Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ya'll still play?
ya'll still play this game? Damn... last time I tried to play this game no one was playing... Oh well its just as well as of now and till june of 06 i'll be in iraq (i deployed to iraq last june). Well thats cool, I'll try to stop by every now and then.
ricochet was destroyed... fully... 2 seconds ago... 3....4...:D
Hey PG hows it goin?:)
I had a year break, came back to find you didn't play anymore:(My miss you:((i'm the cute one if you don't remember me:P)
Thats a long time in Iraq D: can't you get deployed somewhere nice.. like the caribbean?:D
Hey punk, you troublesome minx. Good to hear you still drop by every now and then. Slasher, acid, cloudfuel, and I are the only people from KFC that are active, I think. A lot of other people idle on irc, even though they're mostly playing other games. Take it easy and take care, pg. Best of luck to you.
We can send luv packages :lol:

you could wear a

ricochet tshirt
:)
RuNnInG_wIth_ScISsOrS,Aug 17 2005, 11:54 PM Wrote:Hey punk, you troublesome minx. Good to hear you still drop by every now and then. SLASHER, acid, cloudfuel, and I are the only people from KFC that are active, I think. A lot of other people idle on irc, even though they're mostly playing other games. Take it easy and take care, pg. Best of luck to you.
Notice i was named first ^_^
GRITS,Aug 17 2005, 08:06 PM Wrote:We can send luv packages :lol:

you could wear a 

ricochet tshirt
:)
yeah, that would scare the terrorists real good.:D
espically from the back. Err not really, but it was worth a shot.

Glad to hear from ya.
no.
Hi pG, How have you been? I have been thinking about you and worrying that you would wind up in Iraq, I hope it all works out well for you, good thing is, if you stay in the military after the war you can advance higher with out schooling sence you went to war.
Fr0oTy,Aug 17 2005, 07:52 PM Wrote:Hey PG hows it goin?:)
I had a year break, came back to find you didn't play anymore:(My miss you:((i'm the cute one if you don't remember me:P)
Thats a long time in Iraq D: can't you get deployed somewhere nice.. like the caribbean?:D
deployed somewhere else huh?? hmm i'll take it up with my chain of command and see what they have to say about the matter.