Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acid...
Acidhead, I know you and I have had troubles in the past. I just want to move on and get this over with and make amends... however, to do that, I have to prove something to myself first. Soo, I challenge you to a first to 10 match....anytime anyday (When I'm online)
-Icedover
i said now, you said no

don't waste my time, newbie
man if you lost 10-3 to a noob like slash, you'll lose 10-0 to acid. it's a pointless waste of 5 mins of acid's time. lol
Heh, the irony of that is everyone was a newbie at one point.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

5 minutes? you over estimate iced...:P
Relinquish,Aug 30 2005, 02:32 PM Wrote:5 minutes? you over estimate iced...:P
nah it takes that long to respawn each time:)
Miagi,Aug 30 2005, 05:28 AM Wrote:Heh, the irony of that is everyone was a newbie at one point.
I am honestly usually nice to newer people, as long as they're nice to me, if I call an obviously good player a newbie, talk shit to him or her, I'm 100% joking around. This guy, however, talked more trash than a person at his skill level should, and he makes it sound here like I had some part in our "troubles", which is not true. Now to make things friendly, I assume, he challenges me to a completely pointless match on a public forum.

No.

All it takes it stopping the bullshit, challenging me doesn't change or end the shit you started. I won't feel better about you or myself by beating you, and neither will you.
Why challenge acid? He has nothing to prove to anyone.

besides acid is a nooblet:P:heartbeat:
oops
I order a deep tissue massage for Miagi, immediately.

Edit: Zig is also now a part of KFC, don't let him convince you otherwise; he's in severe denial.
RuNnInG_wIth_ScISsOrS,Aug 30 2005, 02:06 PM Wrote:I order a deep tissue massage for Miagi, immediately.

Edit:  Zig is also now a part of KFC, don't let him convince you otherwise; he's in severe denial.
Amazing you came to that conclusion through me saying you were noobs once.

At any rate, Iced challenged, acid refused, topic went off topic slightly, topic closed.

Side note: It's a new leg or back I need, not massage:D
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!