Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
swg
whos getting it tomarrow???
please please tell me what that stands for and then I will tell you what I thought it meant:blsh:
It stands for Star Wars Galaxies. I have paticipated in the beta of MMORPG's before like this and Planetside but I have not bought the game. They are good, but I do not like paying a monthly fee for something that I would not have alot of time to invest in. If I had the time I would.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I will be getting it, not sure if I'll get it tomorrow though... maybe
oops
I do not believe you should have to pay a monthly fee for ANY game. :-D
Maybe someday... I can't afford it though. Besides, I need to upgrade my computer first, and that costs money in itself... maybe I'll start in September once the servers are full and people are all established and hate newbs....
The launch has been pretty rocky from what I've read, so I'd wait at least a couple of weeks or until they work out all of the gamebreaking bugs.
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
I think i might get it, but i didnt get into the beta unfortunately and i dont like buying games i havnt tried yet so i dunno... maybe you guys could help me decide? Ive been searching for a good mmorpg to play and i narrowed down my choices to Eve Online, Planetside and SWG (ive been in the beta for Eve and PS) and they arent that great... Eve is too complex and serious which takes the fun out of it and PS gets boring after you play for a few weeks but i dont know about SWG so maybe you could fill me in about what you think. I would appreciate any input. :)
just got swg today if anyone wants to play put post ur user name