Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New half-life patch coming soon???
Steam v2.0 Linux Client has just been released (take a look at http://www.planethalflife.com for the news)

I have a feeling that we could be seeing a new patch with in a few weeks.

But I have to remind people of what happened last time... Steam went BOOM hours before its first test was due to start because it was overloaded by many more people then was expected to use the software.
I'd say so, and that you should check out the steam forums for more info. Also, they've released a new version of the ZHLT Compile GUI ... makes you think that somethings coming... and it'll be big again :/
I've just downloaded Steam 2.0 over the weekend to try CS 1.6. That was the first time I played CS in 3 years. It was overloaded before due to people wanting to get their hands on CS 1.6.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
So CS 1.6 is out?!?!? And when you say new hl patch like they are updating the game right before hl 2 coming out...But hey fill me in cause I need to know if I need to go get in line at fileplanet..yes fileplanet where you chill for hours tell you get your d/l goin...but to me its the easiest way to do instead of hunting and finding bullshit places..then you jst get mad but I just get in line and play small games like Litle Fighter 2..guyz you got to d/l it or chat but if it comes out post immdediatly..cause I bet the line at fileplanet will be crazy
CS 1.6 has been availible for beta testing since January over Steam.
I hate file planet, its very annoying to use. Most of the time, i'm waiting in line for hours for a download that will only take a few minutes.

With the last patch, I waited in line for 6 hours and it took me only minutes to actually download the full patch.
Well when is CS 1.6 actually officialy comin out its seems like its been forever!
the new hl patch is suppose to come comeout the same time as cs1.6..since steam2.0 has officaly been released cs1.6 should be out in less then a month
That's not true since Steam 2.0 came out in January.
uh no...steam was never "officially" released...they uploaded it to the servers and was about to release it but there were major flaws in it so they decided not to release..but the servers still posted it..but later on they were asked to remove it..but they said whoever dl'ed it can still test it out..thats why on phl.com they posted Steam 2.0 has been released..