Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CloudFuel vs. and Unknown
Ok so I was on crossfire, kicking some serious ass when this guy named FrizbeeFrenzy joined the server. Everyone else was decent, but he was right on my ass with points the whole time. I ended at 60 and he was at 57...so I was like ok potential badass. So I asked him to meet me on the uT server for some arena practice and well he wasn't phenomenal but man he learned quick and he dodges like omg good. He then said let's head over to deathmatch...that's my map. I said ok...let's have a match on there, cuz well I've been getting much better at it lately.

Anyways we decided first to 30 wins. Well he was up like 5 - 0...then I tied it up...then after that he'd go up by a few then I'd tie it...then I'd go up by a few then he'd tie it. It was getting close when I was up 27 to 24. I played hard for like 10 minutes to get those last 3 kills and I ended up having to sacrifice myself to get one. So final score was 30 - 25...and wow that was an awesome and fun match. I love that map now...and well I'm taking this kid under my wing. I've only done this twice before...with Shalk and AmericanShock. American disappeared and Shalk is one of the greatest players around. So my track record is pretty good. This doesn't mean I'm bringing him into uT...but just fyi all you other clans...keep an out for him...he may be worth your time...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I now take this to mean that I'm nothing special since no one ever took me under their wing. Seriously, though, I think I played him on Arena, and DM at first on DM he was ok, but I was soon leaving him behind, at which point he left.... Then again, DM and DM2 are MY maps, just ask Anon ;-)
Yes he's ok now...but he has the marks to become one of the best. I've played with them all...I know what it takes to be that good...and well he's got the potential...
and your still saying I've not.... *sob sob* :blink::wacko:
You're a great player net...you don't need me to tell you that:thumb: