Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kkkk
I was in the server today...brew was there...a couple other people...well, here's the folowing dialogue:

--Player has joined the game.
player: hi
brokend: ahoy, thar, player
player: long time no see
brokend (internally): huh?
--player has changed name to Kobra.
*deathbybrew goes nuts on mic*

and so, he returns. we all rejoice.:D
WOW:wub:
That's a name I don't actually remember... :/
Kobra is a HLDM player from England and an admin on Vad's HLDM....sometime in March he uninstalled his game....great player.....great person.
He was definitely missed. He doesnt even know about the forums nor "GRITS"
Welcome Back K:toast::kiss::bp:
I haven't been on Vad's in quite awhile...does Loki still play?

desNotes
Loki has had trouble with access since the servers changed over...thanks for the reminder guess I should work on it this weekend
i notified kobra of the site and the forums, told him he could drop a line. he said he'd be on occasionally, but not too often (not like the rest of us, lol).

i saw loki the other day, he never actually got in, but his name appeared briefly on the score sheet.
took some of Loki's admin access off so now he should be able to get in...like he did with the initial admin
loki was playing today, now that we've all been talking about him. i like seeing all the ol' boys there, like loki, land shark, raider AL, brew, you know, the old regs. it's pleasing to see them all playing again.
I also heard from Brew that KingLeo was back playing the other night.....I have to admit it is a lot of fun again being with all the 'boys' .....now if we can get desNotes to show up once in awhile^_^We should find a time and set up the old gang and lock the server.
Now there is the ultimate fantasy:blsh:
Between compiling the souce code for ricocchet (I am on the source files that start with 'g') and overseeing the construction in our bathroom I never have time to play anymore. By the time I get back to it I will have forgotten how to play.

I am glad to hear the boys are back...that goes back to before the Vad/GRITS server dynasty.

B)

desNotes
indeed...
i also like the addtion of svtman to the admins. nice move, there, he's been faithful (lol).
btw, vad/grits, i like your signature....very clever.:thumb::urock:
speaking of old regs, dopefish has been talking about doing some hldm like before. You might remember him as the third of the barney trio.
I would love to see dopefish back. Has he played with you since you got the new hook up?
dopefish was playing last night, he kept getting upset with 88 for shooting him in the corner. we all had to explain to him that he has to be standing in a corner for someone to shoot him in one, and to pipe down.
and he did.
and there was much rejoicing.