Poll: am I a Richard by another name?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
23.53%
4 23.53%
no
47.06%
8 47.06%
sometimes
29.41%
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just wondering
just wanted to know.
Depends...is your birth name Richard?
Let me throw a question back to you. What are you trying to get at? I know I have never had a problem with you.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Actually I change my vote. After seeing you on a server today called Shiny Spoon yes you are a dick. I can deal with you calling me a "lucky ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***" after I beat you 3-0. I got a laugh out of that. I guess you thought it would be funny to change your name to newbie and reconnect 1000 times. WM and Chentvin were there too. Amazing how people change when there not playing on Vad's.

The only reason I was playing there at that time anyway was because no one was on at Vad's.
um.. what are you talkin about:blink:... shiny spoon.. reconnecting.. what? and i dont really play anywhere but vad's.. i dont know anyone anywhere else heh.
Im not really sure what your talkin about.. but i just stopped in at some RC servers just a few seconds ago and asked if "Powered By GOD" was in their.. and some of em said yes.... and i just got done playing AO all night :blink:.. so i think someone is using my name again.. sumone was doing that a while back.. but i may be retarded or something:o
If I am wrong then I apologize and take back what I said. The player was not a newb by any means. He came on as "Powered by GOD". WM and Chentvin both said hi to which he replied. After a few minutes changed it to "Jesus is my hero". After a few more minutes he changed it to "newbie". That's when he kept leaving and reconnecting. Again this player was no newb as he knew all of the jumps.

What is your wonid Antix? Cause if this guy was a imposter it will help us just in case he decides to come to Vad's.
Dick is a pretty harsh word so no, not really. Maybe in relation to the rest of the community. Nothing major though. I've had a few unpleasant experiences with you, as I'm sure people have had with me. Always room for improvement I guess.

Hey, you asked =)
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
u seem to have self-esteem issues, which i find a bit annoying but you are not a dick. u seem like a good upstanding citizen; therefore, i vote no...^_^

when i think of a dick, i think of a frat-boy who sleeps w/ a lot of women and never calls them...even when they are led to believe they are somehow special from the other booty.

generally, 'dick' refers to a man who is confident, charasmatic, (here comes the 'dick part') and manipulative...you have none of those traits as far as i can tell.
You might be "Chinball Boy" (as seen on SouthPark) but i wouldn't say you are a dick.
Of course your not a dick your my IDOL ANTIX!!!!!!! eh okay maybe not... but still i haven't really seen anything pointing you would be a dick so.... i say no.
i don't know u too well antix, but i think i'll conform and say no, i've meet some dicks in my day (probably will meet some more to) and needless to say there gonna wind up a chalk outline in some alley for screwing over a dealer. So anyway the gist of my story is that if u don't screw over a drug dealer then your not a dick, i guess, umm ya ok whatever.
Will the real "Dick" please stand up.
I thought his stage name was Sofonda Peter??? Where's this Dick name coming from???:P
I think he may have even killed Kenny.
jabbahunt,Jul 2 2003, 04:17 PM Wrote:I think he may have even killed Kenny.
No, I did that. I have the cup to prove.
hmm.. thanks fer most of you fer sayin.. but i have been thinkin about retirement.. hehe im a bit too imature to play RC i think. i cant and dont handle losing very well.. i probley wont leave.. but ive been thinkin about it again,
funny poll change
I think I am in the wrong place ... I might be lost.

But it is me, in fact that is Jabba's biggest fan. So, no, you are not.

I didn't get my membership card yet, Jabba. I paid my fan club dues months ago!! Get that to me asap please.
Wow how did that get changed? too weird....