Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guardian of the 7 keys
I have my third key and have found the 4th, but for some reason it will not let me talk to him, i can click on him, but when i right click nothing happens, does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
*imDEAF*
This Game is Evil, :ph34r: Quit before it takes your soul.
chochochum,Oct 18 2005, 05:56 PM Wrote:I have my third key and have found the 4th, but for some reason it will not let me talk to him, i can click on him, but when i right click nothing happens, does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
Reformat..

Sorry, had to..
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

reformat what?
*imDEAF*
where did you find the second key?
and for that matter the third :lol:
btw I saw the fourth at 603, 1229 yesterday and 5 at 601, 1231, when I found #1 it was at 1316, 520 and then saw him later the same day at 671, 189
I think some of the coordinates have changed since KO, so people who give you numbers make sure it was recently they saw them

tonight clan people were saying four was at 176, 997 or the vacinity like 176, 682

Im still looking for two:)
me and BG found all but the 6th and 7th, maybe later we can help you get 3-5
*imDEAF*
i have yet to find the 6th. there is some glitch where he dissapears of the map. Realy annoying :S
They move when ever someone gets the key.
Squish,Oct 19 2005, 02:55 PM Wrote:They move when ever someone gets the key.
yeah we know that, but not to a completely different location, they are suppose to be close or at least have a limited amounted of places they go to
or so I hear
not how it was in ko :/

they would be all over the place :/
Squish,Oct 19 2005, 06:48 PM Wrote:not how it was in ko :/

they would be all over the place :/
No, in ko there were 4 places they woud randomly be, i helped hippy do his quest.
ahh man, so frustrating especialy when you dont have swift or anything
*imDEAF*
chochochum,Oct 19 2005, 10:26 PM Wrote:ahh man, so frustrating especialy when you dont have swift or anything
I have light feet:D