Poll: What is the best pizza topping
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pepperoni
17.39%
4 17.39%
Sausage
30.43%
7 30.43%
Plain out flat cheese
0%
0 0%
Onions
8.70%
2 8.70%
Anchovies
4.35%
1 4.35%
Pineapple
8.70%
2 8.70%
olives
4.35%
1 4.35%
Chicken
13.04%
3 13.04%
Vegetables
4.35%
1 4.35%
FOOOD?????
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok
What do you think but i go with onions on this one
YAY SAUSAGE!!!!

oh btw you spelt pepperoni wrong :D
SUE MY SCRYE and BTW ONIONS ARE DA BEST
I feeel liiike chicken toniiight
Meat Lovers baby ! Thick as hell. Good enough to make a glass eye water.

:P
pineapple on pizza is awesome...i invented that back in the mid 80's. restaraunts would have to get the pineapple from their bar to make my pizza. and now, its a std. topping...

btw, i invented 'fry sauce' too...back in the day, i had to manually mix the ketchep and mayonaisse. my whole life, i have been struggling against cullinary oppresion...^_^
Mayo is gross...
eewwwww....... what kind of fry sause is that?

ketchup and mayonaisse?
that sounds a little wicked to me:blink:
yeah i never heard of that kermit (asm duh). but chicker is suprisingly good on pizza, and since we're all claiming fame for inventions none of us did, i split that atom.
I like the fish.
I invented the word "biznatch." Although I spelled it bisnatch... oh well. I know this because I started saying it and everyone else did, and I was like, whoa, it's everywhere! I also invented the reverse cowgirl pos... nevermind.
mayo is a fantastic condiment...just don't microwave it...lol
that rule also applies to all spray cheese substances :huh:microwave never was the same after that :( :P
mayo is good on ham and cheese and thats it
I dunno, i like sweet corn as a topping :blink: on my pizza, i dont usually see pizza places that have that topping so i put it on myself at home, mmmm just talking about it makes my mouth water....
Sweet corn!?? okay.. umm.. eww... I lost my appetite... Pepperoni and cheese are the best you can put in a pizza!
BACON!!! why is bacon not on your list of toppings?????? now i am sad..and depressed, oh..my life is a lie