Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys
hey guys im a new guy in the ko clan
they sad that i should enter here as a requairment to join
there are a few thing about me that u need to know
my tiping is bad i been in usa for a year now and lerned english for 2 beside 1 year here
soo no laghing at my tiping thx

and the clan i told u about is wayting a discution
they want to know u fist so there arent eny misundestandings later it for the best i think that my ideea thei site is http://s11.invisionfree.com/Knights_of_Rom...mania/index.php

oo ya i have an ideea of haw to help the other clan members item armor hunt
make a pole were u discus only what monster gives what becoudse that site that show what gives what id not really that good

soo il start ashk gives full metal armor for all types
megalodian(or something lke that) opel crystalss
that all i know
oo and harpy mirage knife(i whist i hade one): (:or 2 lol ):) :):) :))
:thumb:
Welcome to the forums and to the clan.
hey KAh, thanks for helping lvling me the other night and welcome aboard :thumb:
Welcome kAh
I registered on the KoR forums and left an alliance request, but it really needs to come from reciprocity he is the leader and has played longer and understands the game better than I do
ya i seen u posts ,and i see that players from romanian forum registref here but sorry that not many are registred there i know that because all the post there are wrote in romanian
but that ok we can use this forum if that ok whith u

that ok seem that their leder hazent been on the forum for some time now but don't
worry his gona take your request people from other clan are nice the same in awers s we will get along
from whar stare are u guy from(how are in USA)
im from Va fairfax
Welcome:)

Im from germany:D
I live in Ontairo Canada, near toronto actualy.
i have some bad news my can peoried du to my grades has started and can play only some times
so pls in sorry iin advance if im in party wth u and just leve at a suden''

im in usa va fairfax but im from romania transilvania
Its ok you arent the first player to get put on "restriction". we will wait for you, don't get in any more trouble than you are already in
kAh,Nov 1 2005, 03:21 PM Wrote:im in usa va fairfax but im from romania transilvania
thats awesome, I think thats the most exotic place I have ever talk to anyone from
Philly's a rather exotic place... at least some of the clubs are... but thats a different story for a different day i guess :/
lol for real man this city sucks so bad it boring
i hag withi blak guys all the time we get the cops faloving use all the time
it like we have protection lol
hanging out with them isent that bad but also my romanian friends dot really like them
only me and 3 other guy s like haging out

clubs lol that in alexandria man that kina haven hukas places, i love huka