Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My childhood
Well hmm. One day I was talking with some people about my childhood. Anyhow when I was 4 my dad was murdered. The guy that killed him was a psycho. I guess me posting this is because I found out today he's either died or been moved to a better prison. Better meaning easier life.

THOMAS LEE DILLION: Murderer and Suspected Serial killer

Dillion is said to be a serial killer. Dillion admitted to the shooting of Gary Bradly in 1992, while both were hunting. Dillion, an ardent hunter who also boasted of killing more than 1000 animals in illegal drive shootings, is serving a life sentence in Ohio on five murder convictions.

That's the story about my dad's killer. The story for my dad you'll have to go to http://www.pomc.com/garybradley.cfm and read.

I don't want any mushy I'm sorry and stuff after this. I just had to get it off my chest somehow.
Well it's good that you can talk about it freely and let it out, rather than keep it locked inside and never be able to vent your feelings. I am truly sorry for your loss, but there's nothing that can be done and sitting and feeling sorry, as you've made clear, will get no one anywhere. Please feel free to talk to us if you need to at anytime...most of us will be hear as an open ear for you.
I'm just confused as to why you aren't sure whether he's dead or alive and kicking somewhere... ?
Your mom did a great job with the memorial, must be a pretty special lady.
Well... The reason I don't really know if he's alive or dead is mainly because on the website where you can check up on him he's not on it. So that means that he either died (hopefully) or else he's been moved.
I think people that have something horrible happen to them when they are young , seem much more well rounded and are able to cope with life better then the rest, I mean, good lord everything else that goes wrong in your life from here on out will pale in comparison to what has all ready happened to you, and you seem like a great guy with a level head on his shoulders, so all I can say is (im sure you have heard before) dont be consumed by hate for the man sitting in prison for the rest of his life and hopfully getting raped and beaten on a daily bases, because he is a speck on this planet, and he will face real judgement one day.
I agree with frito, i've had some bad stuff and know some ppl who've had some bad stuff happen and they're quite sane, intellegent people. Also helps the small stuff as well like the social problems everyone has. It just helps me keep calm and able to fix these problems. Just have to be a little zen about it.
Not always true, sometimes people can think they are, but end up picking up the very habits that they don't wish to ... it's called normalisation....