Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like riding a bike :)
Hey, I'm "lurking" around, will post a new picture in the new picture thread of myself and my WIFE! :)

To catch up, I finished my ECE/EE Degree and was working for Verizon for......a year and a half. Didn't really like it, and I'm currently doing tech work/design for America Pizza Company, which owns most of the franchising for Pizza Hut/KFC/Taco Bell. Been implementing some new computer systems and such. At the same time I'm going back to school at a community college taking Culinary Arts. Gunna be a chef! Finally pursuing my lifes dream, working up enough money with the degree to someday open my own restaurant.

Anyways, I'll be around, I saw that Soul passed away, I remember him. RIP bud, sorry to see someone go at such a young age.

<3 Frito
<3 RiP
<3 Cake
<3 GRITS
<3 Lil Face!

<3 all the old schoolers:)

Jooza
[Image: chicken+copy.jpg]
welcome back jooza, when do we get free pizza?
Glad to see older players coming back to rc!!!

Wish more would do that... :(

Welcome back and may you pwn me lots and lots
far away, will our eyes now see the day
for today, the everlasting eternal sun
washed away, the dreams of a brighter day
forever hold the dream inside
the chance to fight another fight
the breaking hearts that stand for all our li-i-ives
live tonight

[Image: post-71-1127203434.jpg]
[Image: MrDucklover.png]
welcome back jooza, had a couple people asking about you the other day, they werent real sure it was really you, last I heard you were engaged, nice to hear all went smoothly....;)
now the big question......

can you still be a gamer?
Woot screw the pizza I'll take some taco bell :thumb:
welcome back man its great to see you :P
:) Some things have changed since then I think, all complicated and explained in due time.
Anytime I stop in at some of the stoers I'm always sure to get some free tacos and such! :)

PERKS PERKS!

Jooza
Hey Jooza. Let's step into the arena some time. Well see who pwns who then.
I think I surprised him a bit ;)
WOAH Jooooza! Man I remember you from WAAAAY back... good to see you hanging around again! Congrats on the marraige... I'm scheduled for one in 2007:)Once you get back up to snuff you should try your hands in the Ricochet League.... and shut slasher up a bit:)
We still dont know the details of it;)
Wow, its been a very long time... glad to see you arround
welcome back, jooza

now all we need is all the other rip members back

beastie? .asm? acidh-- oh wait
Oh, I actually have to explain! oh ok, well I was with Kathy the last time I was here, we were engaged, and then things got complicated yada yada. We split up and I met Stacey, after a year of dating I asked her to marry me and she said yes:) I'm back in Charlotte atm, but I am probably moving to Portland within 1-2 years, yes, clear accross the country, but we have a house there already and well, sad to say, I'm settling down at a young age! haha. But I think I am going to finish up school here instead of moving midway through. That's why it's going to be 1-2 years.

:)

Jooza
YES YES YES

under those circumstances an update explanation was in order, thanks

whew this could have been embarassing ^_^