Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks uT
I just wanted to say that there is now an opening in uT. I resign effective immediately. I have my reasons and will keep them private until needed. Thanks for letting me in all. See you on the servers.
Goddamit...
I believe that was the quickest joining and resigning of a clan I've ever seen.
Tis true...
Pix comeon man, dont leave just like that... stay... <_<
what the hell just happened?
I believe someone posted a new thread, some one else responded, another one after that ... and so on... it's known in the technology trade as communication and usually comes in the form of a topic and responses....
Message boards... the wave of teh FUTUR3!!1
PIX listen to me. This isnt about me trying to get you to stay in uT, its about telling me how to work the goddamn admin on the server! I've been playing ricochet for some time now, and this shuoldnt come as a surprise in sucha simple game: ADMIN control is really all that I have left! What I need you to do is fix it back up so that I can write in green letters. Sure I can still ban and kick or whatever, but thats just a waste of time. I need those Green letters PIX. NEED! If i cant write in big vibrant green letters, whats the point!
*-=][_=-*
well, its sure a relief that your not quiting rico, too many ppl leaveing as of late, anyway always try to keep the option open about ut again, they're a great clan and i'm sure they would be happy to have u back.
So, I shouldn't announce that I'm leaving then?
hmm..yeh im goin with what frito said..What the hell?!?!?!
espionage
If I hear one more time about somebody NOT having the admin to the uT server...i will seriously be pissed. Talk to your leader. He has access as does 80% of the clan. I am out. Tech support is done.
BTW....Frito ROX !!
Hey PIX play on my server sometime:P

It's up most nights around 9pm PST unless I'm out.
and I don't? weep,weep.
As per Chica's request...I'm officially her slave now and I do *everything* she says. Enjoy!
i wanna be someones slave B)
didn't anyone tell you, your my slave.
i don't wanna know whats going on there :blink:
hell i never know whats going on, thats what makes my life so interesting
heh, you said your who? my girlfriend?:Pits not that easy guys, you'll have to trust me on that
This post has gone way OT from what it was originally for so I'm locking it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]