Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lineage II
Since KE has declined so much since I started playing it, I went back to UO for a week or two, which left me wanting a real mmorpg, not one with the rampant cheaters of ke. Since then I talked to an old friend from an old UO shard I used to play on. I asked what games he was playing, he said L2, I decided to check it out. Since then, which was a couple days ago, I started playing Lineage II on Enraged Lineage II server. I'm a level 21 dwarf.

You can download the game at: Lineage2.com Downloads

All you have to do is download that, then download the file from Enraged Lineage II, Install the files where they tell you to, and you'll be set to play.

If we get enough people joining up, I'll start up a clan. ¤Ricochet¤ sounds good:D

I'm enjoying it MUCH more then ke.
Yeah ke is realy starting to bother me, legit players have no chance in wars or in the cz unless you want to play 24hours a day to level. Getting tired of not beeing able to log in as well.

So... i might just give this L2 a try
Some pics (life of a dwarf, dancing fighting swimming walking... good times.)

[Image: shot000171gm.th.jpg] [Image: shot000168es.th.jpg] [Image: shot000150yf.th.jpg] [Image: shot000147vn.th.jpg] [Image: shot000138xr.th.jpg] [Image: shot000121uv.th.jpg] [Image: shot000116pe.th.jpg] [Image: shot000094dh.th.jpg] [Image: shot000081ui.th.jpg] [Image: shot000070vv.th.jpg] [Image: shot000068td.th.jpg] [Image: shot000055yg.th.jpg] [Image: shot000046fe.th.jpg] [Image: shot000032yf.th.jpg] [Image: shot000000dd.th.jpg] [Image: shot000015au.th.jpg] [Image: shot000020xi.th.jpg]
thats preety cool ill look in to that
[Image: josh-waggoner-sticker.jpg]
I'm gonna download L2 again and try playing on that server

But that's one HUGE download
I have played it some, im level 13 and an elf archer (go figure). I like it, a lot more quests and stuff like that than KE has.
' Wrote:I have played it some, im level 13 and an elf archer (go figure). I like it, a lot more quests and stuff like that than KE has.
damnit.... I had that first! oh wel...
Sorry aboot your luck.
any ideas? I have allowed it in my virus protector, and disabled my firewall but still no luck:angry:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ok I got that problem fixed but now I have a virtual memory problem:angry:anyone know of a fix for that?
Razor does. He helped me buts its like im going to remember.