Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathmatch tourney
Ok...the arena fans have had their chance. I am proposing we have a deathmatch tourney now.
Here is my plan:

We split up the server load between pr0clan server and Holdout's private server.
Each server will have a 12 man match of 30 minutes. The 12 people will be chosen
at random. So depending on how many sign up, we can get 24 out of the way in 30
minutes. We then take the top 3 of each 30 minute match and place them into a Grand
Finale match for the top dog.
GRITS....wut ya say? You wanna team up on this effort?
Please post your name and Email to sign up. If we get enough people, we will go through
with this.

PIX
pr0clan.sys-op.net
I suck on deathmatch because I prefer using push discs, then I get decapitated over and over... I also screw around a lot... but sure, I'm in. [email protected]
Sounds good to me sign me up

just a couple of suggestions though

put in some rules about spawn camping in DM1

and use of the decap bug(it's where you decap someone and then use a push disc on their corpse the person will go flying when they respawn and the other person possibly gets a kill from it)

thanks
Yeah...i forgot about the spawn campers....we'll definately have to deal with those.
But with the people signing up, I doubt any of the people we know would do that.
The dead kill bug is sometimes used by accident, but I'm sure the people in the server
could see if someone is doing it constantly and protest.
One more question what DM is this going to be for?
I thought about that too. rc_deathmatch is kinda small for 12 peeps but its a pretty calculated
map to play. rc_deathmatch2 is plenty big enough but not much steering skill needed. I'm all
ears guys....
crossfire...all the way....

^^ SARCASM

one dm i played i thought was pretty good...think it was radmatrix but not sure
Sure PIX let me know what you need from me...btw sign me up [email protected]
a b
The camping I'm talking about is the bastids who stand at the back of spawn pad and whack
all people returning from the dead. I have a great way to fix them...it's called admin_slap.
I used it on someone tonight. POOF...off they fall . Plus you get to hear that 'THUD' of the slap.
You learn them real fast as some rednecks might say!
Can we finish the arena tourny first though?

btw i'll do it
[email protected]:blink:
[email protected]
[email protected]
Ewww deathmatch... mommy say's deathmatch was made by the devil.
We will definately wait till the arena deathmatch is over. The world must know.....WHO IS....
the best.
[email protected] sounds great.
I wish I could sign up but my ping goes through the roof (200-400) on DM when there is a bunch on. This happens in alot of games I play. I havn't found out why yet. I don't think it's my cable cause I never had this problem on my old comp.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Please view pr0 Forum for latest Deathmatch Tourney Sign Up list.
PLEASE sign up !!!

A DM tourny will be interesting:PI think I'll just watch though.
No watching...get yer butt in the match.
Like my first post I think dm is gross =D Seriously though I've been playing it every now and then. I'm able to have fun on the smaller DM map but the larger DM map isn't too great. Gameplay-wise that is. Also a problem is that not a lot of skilled players play DM, so there's rarley any competition. And usually when I enter a full server it empties down to 2-4 players. I don't know if this is coincidence or because people get frustrated from my skill, but this subsequently frustrates me as I end up back on HOLDOUTs playing Arena.
[email protected] Ill play either way FYI my brother made that email account
I know he did. I saw him last night at the virgin sacrafice at the Satanic Temple
down by the river.:lol:
a b
Sure I'm up for a deathmatch tourney. Which one though 1 or 2? Also i think you should take the top 6 from each one and then the top three as to give players more of a chance, but thats just what i think. If we could get a 2v2 team tourney going, that would be aweseom. Lets work on that next!
*-=][_=-*
yeah pique noxious and I are all working on that as of now...
OK...Here we go....
Deathmatch Tourney is HERE. I have 15 people signed up so far. WOW:(
I am planning on starting the first match April 20th with 7 people. The following peeps
will play the next day. If you have a problem with that day, get someone to switch with
you who is in the second day match. I will post the time this week.

Here is the
signup list so far:
g-boy
GRITS
[CAKE]Wha?
fritoman
jabbahunt
CloudFuel
RulePool2
pr0.pG
pr0.PIX
Pique
Fritoman
_acid_head_
[CAKE]rUsh
Slasher-186.2
][ imitless

I will randomly pull 7 out of this and they will play the first match on April 20th.
You have one more week to sign up so get your name on the forum list here
Bah, we had to sign up via the pr0 forums? Because I was the first to respond and give my email on this post....
one problem... what time does it start? I work both of those days