Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday g-boy!
Happy b-day man, have a great one!

And play on my server more often you grumpy sack of crap.
G-man, glad you made it to the party.
happy birthday m8, im happy u could help me to manage RiP in the hard time untill rp came back

wish u marry crismis oh oh oh :P

happy birthday :thumb:
:DHAPPY B-DAY G!!!!!:D
Congrats g-boy. :thumb:
Happy birthday [Image: 1057325058.gif]-boy!
Happy Birthday you Ricochet hacker.:D
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Have a good one G. I remember by 18th and it was a good feeling having to go register for
selective service...lol. Not too many B-day you will remember in your life..but you will always
remember your 16th, 18th and your 21st:drink:. Of course if you're like me you stop counting
when you hit 30. That is my way around mortality. Got to find a way to change my license now. :P
happy b day g, <------ that looks funny, anyway hope you have a great one and have a few of your wishes come true, and save the rest for later.
frito
Aww, I feel loved... not exactly a great birthday this year, but they can't all be good... at least I got a cell phone.
Happy Brithday:thumb:
Denied:ph34r:
Happy late b-day man. I have sent you a present... it's a really old and crappy video card from my computer. Can you send me a new one for mine now? I know my b-day isn't until March, but still cmon, we're pals, right? :P
you can have mine beastie, i'm holding it up to the monitor as i type:P
happy birthday... rule came back? u not leader anymore? hmm...

my b-day is novermber 3rd...:D
Who said I wasn't leader anymore? There have always been three leaders in RiP, starting with Rule, Shalk, and KS. Rule was on leave for a while, and KS wasn't playing very much. So I stepped up, KS stepped down, and now we have Rule back, so we have just a slightly different tandem of leaders. It's all good though, the community will be without me for 10 days of late July/early August, about 2 weeks of late August, and then my playing time will be vastly limited when I start college Sept 15.
happy late g-day