Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm setting up a small Tron server tonight
It's running on my cable so don't expect much. I'm coming from NE Pennsylvania to give you an idea. I will be running it in arena mode. I'm going to try to host 6 but I might have to cut it to 4 (4 teams 1 per). I don't want to do 3 teams of 2 cause then someone is always sitting out. The server will have my name on it. I will have shooting while waiting on so new people can get used to the controls. I will have it up for about 2 hours max depending on if anyone is there. It might be shorter though. Look for it up about 9PM ET.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
i'll stop by if i get a chance.
I just took it down. It was alright. I got tired of people saying laggy server and what not. I kept telling them it was hosted on my cable. Hell it was even in the name of the server. Had a few good long matches with a few most didn't know how to play. I don't know that much either and they were asking me.
and where can i get this game demo and find a server to play on?
There probaly a bunch of places, but I got mine from FilePlanet. Be warned though you might have to wait in line and it is a 160 MB d/l.
you thank it will be worth buying?
I would have to wait. I would not buy it until I saw more of the game. There doesn't seem to be much skill in the arena mode just spam away. It gets quite boring fast. I don't want to judge the whole game cause it is only a demo, but I will not be getting this right when it comes out.