Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Hoax is out...beware
Yes...there are a-holes out there that insist on making my life hell. The oldest hoax on the net is going around now
which consists of an email from someone saying that there is a virus out there and it can be prevented by deleting
certain files from your computer. DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING! It is a HOAX. I am currently working on having these people
killed as we speak.
peal there skin off first and then kill them :angry:
Don't for get the vinager and salt rub just after you peal off their skin
and splash some of that "After-Bite" insect repelant crap in their eye!!!

THAT STUFF BURNS LIKE HELL!!!! <_<
and i quote:

RUAAH!!

[COLOR=grey][i once had a dream that i was rolled up in layers of fiber glass insulation...it seemed like it would be painful...i highly recommend it, as long as we're talking torture, here.;)]
Oh also dont forget some good ol' antiseptic or aftershave after you peal the skin off, just so they dont get an infection:lol:it also has a plus to it..It will burn like hell..:devil:
remind me to never piss any of you off:unsure:
We only learned from the best....:upto:
GAWD....i forgot about what i posted about...lol
PIX,Jul 7 2003, 03:06 PM Wrote:Yes...there are a-holes out there that insist on making my life hell. The oldest hoax on the net is going around now
which consists of an email from someone saying that there is a virus out there and it can be prevented by deleting
certain files from your computer. DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING! It is a HOAX. I am currently working on having these people
killed as we speak.

B)
oo oo Can I have the skin afterwards? i could use a new jacket. :thumb:
waitwait, i'm confused. what's this thread about?
either way, i'm hungry for raw bloody steak about now. cow, neighbor, whatever.:lol:
There are hoaxes on my body?! My arm isn't real? My nose is fake?! Gawd, I sound like I'm made by M. Jackson's Folks....