Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
that to be warned
I was playing in Vad's last night, and who did i see but Little ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** join the game, a player that i usually see playing in a non-stop undertow server. She spawn mines. She type-kills. She is rude, obnoxious, and admits it all. After only one warning, i kicked her. When she returned, i banned her. She deserves it, since i had been there 1 whole minute and people were complaining about her invisible mines, and spawn mines, etc.
Her wonid is 2437399. Do with it what you must. i am tired of seeing her in vad's, a place that she does not deserve to be.
if she shows up again, i will warn her ahead of time, before she violates the rules, and i have to kick her. that's fair, no?:angry:
lol, i forgot about the language filter.
you can see the wonid, the name is only relevant to those that likely know who i'm talking about. we'll call her "little floozy" instead.
I will put her on the permanent ban list
Thanks brokend
a thousand thanks. a lot of people, i have noticed, are slowly migrating from that connectohio server (63.144.78.31:27015). it plays undertow round the clock, but a lot of people are coming to vad's when people are playing undertow there. since there are never any admins there, people get used to playing how they want, with spawn mines, etc. then they go to vad's and do the same thing.
UPucker is another stinker, i see him trying to connect to vad's occasionally. he is the same type. ask brew, he knows.

lol, we actually attempted to coordinate an attack on one of them between me, brew, and land shark. we met at vad's, discussed, then went to the other server to abuse him. it seemed like the only way to make them listen ;)
Brokend I made you guys admin because I trusted your opinion...I hate cheaters and spawn miners are cheaters in my book...'unfair' advantage
just let me know when you ban someone so it gets on the permanent list.
We have a few from HLDM on the list.....if I ban you from one of my servers you get banned from them all.
i don't usually ban people. when people are rude, or inconsiderate, they usually get the hint when i kick them. and, although at times some feel it uneccessary, i always give warnings.
it's the people that come back looking to do the same thing over and over again. i ban them.

and of course, i thank vad for providing such a fair and fruitful server for such a great community to play on ^_^.
keep up the awesome work! :thumb:
UPucker...ah...yes...i play w/ him a lot at another server. for what it's worth, i'm surprised he's misbehaving...he keeps to himself and i never knew him to play dirty.

another thing...at the server we play at., we are considered pretty good hldm players but at vads, we are probably considered well below-average...he may just be getting frustrated w/ the relatively high level of skill at vads. :)
I have never actually played with UPucker at vad's, only in the connectohio server. i invite him to play in the server, but i am watchful of his behavior, since i have seen it gone awry elsewhere. and in all honesty, i have never seen him play fairly. still, until he commits an act in vad's, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.