Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oblivion
I will be adding more as I go along. These are just a few from the beginning. Nothing real spectacular in any of these first few pics. Just want it to be easier to see what I am describing.

You can design your character from scratch at the begining with how he looks. I didn't mess too much with that. Though I should have knowing my guy had a mullet like hairstyle. That was fixed with new clothing though:P

Let me give you some description of what is going on in each one. Left to Right.

1: Showing some of my starting skills.
2: Showing my race. Have not got to the part where I pick my class or create my own.
3:More skills info
4: Type of clothing you start out with. You are in jail thats why wrist irons are listed.
5: Simple magic you start out with to heal yourself
6: The Emperor you meet that starts your first quest.
7: First enemies you face. Rats. Big Rats
8: Assassin that was killed earlier by guards. I stripped him down and took his clothing. I drapped my rats next to him:D
9: My new hood and robe from the guy I stripped it off from.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: b_560x95.png]
I loved morrowing and this looks pretty nice..I think Ill buy it as soon as I have money
Gragoon: Do NOT buy the German version of the game:)English-German mixed up and sometimes the text is referring to the Xbox 360 version of the game. And the item names are funny, too: "Gr. Trank d. L.-en.-W." lol. (--> großer Trank der Lebensenergie-Wiederaufladung)

I'd like to buy it but I still have no idea whether it will run on my comp :/
ow that sucks..thanks for telling me nitro
now I have to get the english version..umm:mellow: