Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American survey
yes...USA is cool...but I like the liberty too much to live there... click here to see what I mean :ph34r:
there are funny things there :
"Experts estimate that there are at least 150,000 Americans masturbating RIGHT NOW! Masturbation costs American businesses at least $3.14 billion in lost productivity every month! "
you do that at work?? :o

just my 1.76 €urocents :P
Uhhh....I'm not touching THAT one..;)
I think Chentvin's point is that only Americans will spend the time and money to do research on how much productive time is lost to masturbation....is this what we pay taxes for???
during working hours???? you mean other countries dont? :blsh:I wonder if the survey is considered lost productive time?
and that operation for women???? OUCH
We are also the hardest working nation in the world, look it up, its true. The average european gets 3 wks vacation, and most get the whole month of august off after just one yr of work, the average american including holidays get 10 days.

Surveys have repeatedly shown that up to 5% of Americans don't masturbate.
I'm confused now as to which one i should raise MY hand on...

lol

This screen is getting blurry too. Think I'm losing my vision:P
I have actually seen some stuff on the operation for women to stop them from having any sort of pleasure.

If you have an operation by a doctor you're one of the lucky ones. Many are done by relegious people with just a piece of glass and no pain killing drugs. Family members hold her down and the relegious guy cuts out her clitoris.

All so a woman will have no pleasure at all and have no reason to cheat on her man.

Its very sick and should be outlawed everywhere. Not just because its dangerous but because it treats women like they are lower then men.
"ouch" wasnt good enough for you GB you had to give me details???:P
Masturbating is fun. :thumb:
Sorry :wub::blsh::rolleyes:
jabbahunt,Jul 9 2003, 09:19 PM Wrote:We are also the hardest working nation in the world, look it up, its true. The average european gets 3 wks vacation, and most get the whole month of august off after just one yr of work, the average american including holidays get 10 days.
just because we are at work more, doesnt mean we work harder while we are there, and there is no real way to prove that. besides, no management technique can beat the siesta;)
Are you saying there is a richer or more productive nation in the world, most europeans think we are obsessed with work, therefore we produce, just because the bottom 10 percent are lazy doesn't mean a thing.
"Certain food. If we outlaw dildos and require that all sausages, cucumbers and carrots be sold pre-sliced, we will make it much easier for the women among us to resist the temptation to masturbate."

Theres still one thing that the americans have to outlaw (one problem is its in canada)

[Image: cn-tower.jpg]

don't pretend that u haven't thought about it:P
Quote:we will make it much easier for the women among us to resist the temptation to masturbate."

this is under the assumption that women already have the urge to masturbate, and just need to be told it's "o.k."
i say, let them stay pure, and never release that pent-up sexual energy until they notice the attracitive neighbor boy that sometimes refers to himslef as "brokend" on certain forums...
uhoh, have i said too much? no worries. i can handle myself.
BRING IT ON, LADIES.
jabbahunt,Jul 10 2003, 03:48 AM Wrote:Are you saying there is a richer or more productive nation in the world, most europeans think we are obsessed with work, therefore we produce, just because the bottom 10 percent are lazy doesn't mean a thing.
dude....japan. they make oompa loompas look lazy. no, not richer, cuz they is be the small (their country, not the people themselves, although popular stereotypes would suggest this is true about their genitals), but how many hondas are on the road right now?
And I believe the majority being assembled in America
jabbahunt,Jul 9 2003, 11:19 PM Wrote:We are also the hardest working nation in the world, look it up, its true. The average european gets 3 wks vacation, and most get the whole month of august off after just one yr of work, the average american including holidays get 10 days.
Yes, I agree an average american doesn't have a lot of vacation but that doesn't mean he is working more than the others.
An average american works 33.7 h/week, an average japanese works 35.7 h/week but..yes..maybe they don't really work and play CS at work :P
It felt SOOO good winning that Gold medal in the Canada vs US hockey finals =) The US has the edge on everybody on so many things, so we cherish the things we are better at.

My economics teacher says that Japan works the hardest and for most people is a very stressful place to live (to demonstrate their stress, he picked up a garbage can and threw it across the room). This same teacher also refers to the US as the New Roman Empire and constantly makes remarks about their obsession for firearms;)Ahh today I will enjoy 3 more hours of American bashing in his class. All very sarcastic and in good fun of course.
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
Yea, I doubt we will surrender any time soon.
Sockhole,Jul 10 2003, 04:53 PM Wrote:This same teacher also refers to the US as the New Roman Empire and constantly makes remarks about their obsession for firearms;).
ask your teacher if he saw Bowling for Columbine. if yes, then ask him about it. if no, tell him to watch it. i have never seen so much collected proof that americans are gun-crazy shock-a-holics.
Ahem... we got 2 gold medals in Hockey... one for Mens and one for Womens :P

Of course Americans are gun crazy, I seen an ad for Bowling for Columbine and the fact that a bank was giving out guns kind of proves the point that they are gun crazy
yay for women.
Whats wrong with guns?:huh: I go shoot deer with 'em and good very good deer meat..I'm not shooting humans so who cares..
Hey, who said we are gun crazy, you take that back or you might get shot.
back up ....A bank was giving away guns??? I want to see that article...there are gun laws and permits that have to be obtained...you cant just 'give away' guns....well not legally anyway
not with that attitude:P
Hey whats wrong with guns!?! I use them all the time. When some annoying ###### gets in my way, I give him a good pop to his head..... erm... um... in cs... right annoying people in cs... yeaaaah...... heh heh...^_^
I have two .45 semiautomatic pistols under my mattress riiiight NOW and a Russian
9mm Makarov pistol in my clothes drawer. All have special police tactical loads for
stopping power and maximum expansion slugs. Bring yer shit!

Sleep in safety is wut I always say.
who is going to bring that kinda shit into your bedroom? your preparing for world war 3 in your bedroom apparently. well, that, or your sex fetishes are a bit different than others. if a burglar came into my house i'd rather kick his ass the old fashioned style, anybody can just shoot somebody :P.
If I lived in the US I would have my house setup like the kid did in Home Alone.
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
owned