Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I went to war
screeny of me at war

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yeesh. No defense scroll, no lupin eyes, and no minor heal skill on the bar. Invisible sitting duck.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

lol, yet the killing continues
w00t! :thumb:

[attachment=2408:attachment]
woohoo!!! now If I could get you to stop tping me into the middle of people stabbing you we would kick ass lol:P
Hey...i can explain.

If I had a video of it, you would understand :P
lol yeah I know...it was pretty funny thou, its kinda like waking up to someone screaming in your face...a real shocker:P
I'll explain anyway.

There were a couple Karus in the castle.
People were running around like crazy.
People were screaming.
"OMG!11!! We r be1ng hax0rd!!"

Maybe not.
My thoughts are fuzzy.
They might have been saying "Karus are in the castle."

I see a message in green, "fritoman: 8 tp".

I run out of the jail and see 2 Karus Warriors chasing some mages and priests that were yelling and flailing their arms around while they ran like mad.

I press the key designated for my Summon skill.
At this point I'm being whacked at by some Turk screaming "ý lýke to move ýt, move ýt".
I have no idea what that means, but apparently it means "Hey, guys, here's a weak mage. It's time to decloak."

4 or 5 rogues appear out of nowhere, and you show up through my teleport.
I die.

You know the rest of the story...
lol:P the rest of the story is...I run like hell yelling "what the hell are you doing tping me in to the middle of people stabing you" in to the mic on TS2:D
LMAO
' Wrote:lol:P the rest of the story is...I run like hell yelling "what the hell are you doing tping me in to the middle of people stabing you" in to the mic on TS2:D

Better you than me. :P

By the way, the tp'ing party members in front of karus is a good tactic really.

Me and frito got our ass kicked by a karus mage who acted all innocent in cz. He would run away then tp a rogue, then run more and tp another rogue. He would also tp rogues who are almost dead. I think he was cheating in the way he was using hp pots though.. Me and frito were both wailing on him and he was using hp pots like a crazy midget, didn't look like there was a delay at all and he was also hitting us with fire...

That's when you hear frito say "GOD DAMNIT!" and me saying "USE UR HP POTS DAMNIT AND MINOR HEAL!" and frito saying "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WE NEED AN ALL HEALER!".

Oh, and 8 was right. But it was me who was saying "ý lýke to move ýt, move ýt".

The one war was hilarious though.. The humans basically literally sat infront of the karus castle waiting for them to come play.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!