Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Turkish
Well I found a person that understood English that was willing to teach me a little Turkish. Some stuff is a little confusing, but that's alright. Least you'll have a basis for what they're asking. Also, don't mind the red, I did this and didn't feel like fixing it majorly.

Attached Files
.bmp   Turkish.bmp (Size: 2.25 MB / Downloads: 27)
you left off
party and clan:)
clan is easy, its CLAM PLZZZZZZ!!!!!

nice job toz:thumb:I have seen everyone of thous words and have wondered what they hell they were saying to me.

today I had someone talking jibberish to me and I typed back "english" and he said ****you to me, so I had a few choice words for him and he typed back "?" and I left it at that.:P
Beni kass means need to level so party me. So i have the bases covered (except the CLAM PLS)
Here are some more.

Hello - Alo
English - İngilizce
how much - ne kadar?
cucumber - salatalýk
All I pray to God is you saying "Yes!" - Allah'tan tek dileğim bana "Evet!" demen.
Oh my God! - Aman Allahým!
diarrhea - diyare
Do not pannic please. - Panik yapmayın lütfen.
Can you help me? - Yardým edermisiniz?
You are so kind. - Çok naziksiniz.
OK - Peki
Yes I have. - Evet var.
Do you have any vacancies? - Boş odanýz var mý?
I love you - Seni seviyoum
I love you very much and would like to ask you to be my wife. - Seni çok seviyorum ve karým olmaný istiyorum.
All I dream about is the day you will be my wife. - Tek hayalim benim karým olman.
Come to me, my love. - Sevgilim, bana dön.
I can't live without your love. - Senin sevgin olmadan yaşayamam.
' Wrote:Here are some more.

cucumber - salatalýk
diarrhea - diyare
Do not pannic please. - Panik yapmayın lütfen.
I love you - Seni seviyoum
I love you very much and would like to ask you to be my wife. - Seni çok seviyorum ve karým olmaný istiyorum.
All I dream about is the day you will be my wife. - Tek hayalim benim karým olman.
Come to me, my love. - Sevgilim, bana dön.
I can't live without your love. - Senin sevgin olmadan yaşayamam.

... Now I see why you don't lvl much. Do I even want to ask about cucumber? I think I'll use come to me, my love during wars and cz though.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!