Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby Pics

Hey everyone, as you know I havn't been around much. I am five months pregnant and thought i'd come back to say hey and to post a couple ultrasound pics. I found it, i'm most likely having a girl yay i'm so happy. Enjoy the pics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well I would say from the one picture...she wanted you to check out what she was going to be^_^

try to stay cool, summer is the worst time of year to be pregnant in the last trimester
and post the 'old fashion' kind of pictures of her after she arrives please
Oh my goodness! it's already typing in the last picture!

and... what are you talking about grits :x

Not the pregnancy thing, that was hell:P

but the
Quote:well I would say from the one picture...she wanted you to check out what she was going to be

...thing.....
Awesome:thumb:was wonder why I hadnt seen you in so long...guess you were kinda busy :P
good luck and stay cool.
Yea... umm.. I felt like I was trying to read an inkblot.. I'm not very good at realizing what's what in ultrasounds..:(

<span style="color:#660000">CONGRATS</span><!--/sizec--> though!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:<!--/sizec-->
it looks heathy hope he wont be as rowdy as i was lol
[Image: josh-waggoner-sticker.jpg]
Good luck with having the kid :thumb:
&quot;I didn't do it&quot;

[Image: scope.gif]

[Image: jason.gif]

&lt;a href=&quot;http://z8.invisionfree.com/General_Community/index.php&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://traininautism.com/Buttons/CLICK-HERE.jpg&quot;&gt;
congratulations. I'm gonna go with GRITS that its a girl, shes usually right about the gender of other humans.:P
The first and last pictures look like a little baby Spawn. or an alien, but i'm sure we'd all look a little wierd if our pictures were taken with sound. aaaaaanywho.. happy pregnancy!
Congratz BW. Good luck :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::smurf:
Hey everyone. I wasn't expecting so many replies to the baby picture. I will definetly be putting up pics of baby after SHE is born hee hee. I am at 22wks now..(5 months and a bit). Only a lil way to go now. I know summer is the worst time to be pregnant..I can't stand the heat enough as it is..but oh well. I'm extreamly happy and me and baby are both doing just great. She's been kicking lots and moving around like crazy. Just thought i'd keep you guys updated.
thanks for the update, she has a lot of 'big brothers' or 'uncles' that will be expecting some updates through the next few months...and an aunt or two:)
I could say something mean there, but I will refrain!

Good luck staying cool Bw.
Hey everyone, Well i'm now 6 months..I can't believe how fast time is going. I'm going next thursday (July 6th) for another ultrasound, but this one is going to be 3d, which i'm totally looking forward to. I'm getting the gender determination thing done again as something is telling me that it's a boy not a girl. I just wanna make sure. Anyways I'll have more pics to post in a week or so. Take care.