Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you say...
The title says it all. If something unusual happened in the game, what would you say then? Make your own examples, maybe funny ones too.

Here's mine!
When my disc flies diagonally and hits the opponent flying sky-high: "You're free! Fly... Like a flyfish for dinner!"
When my opponent jumps away from me and I've chased him up and killed him: "You can't escape the shark, especially when it's got a disc!" :P
Savage shark, the one who can mostly predict his opponent's next move.
When I lag, there are good news and bad news. Good news for me (sometimes) and bad news for you. If you have complaints about my lag, tell my neighbor. (No really, you have my apologies)

Discs don't push and kill people. We do!
You can't escape the shark, especially when it's got a disc.<!--sizec-->
<!--/sizec-->

[Image: kustin.png]
If fr0oty ever beat me, I would die. But like that would happen, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I think he meant something like......&quot;and the wind blows&quot; a famous quote that the winner of the last tourney use to say every chance he got

mine use to be, when people would say &quot;CS is better&quot; or &quot;I own at CS&quot;

I use to say &quot;Is that the game that comes free with Ricochet?&quot;, but now.....I hear you have to pay for Ricochet, so it doesnt have the same affect :blink:

and my all time favorite would have to be when they ask where the weapons are, you tell them the rpg is under the middle pad :angel:
When Slasher beats me: omg... even a blind squirrel finds a nut!

When Fr0oTy falls (as he always does): You need jumping viagara!

When CowEater beats me: Oh nooooooes I have been eaten by the cow!

When I beat Acid: Holy crap I beat acid! ...He must've been sober.. :blink:

When a noob beats me handily: &quot;Escape Key&quot;

When a noob asks how to play: &quot;Jump into the purple bars.. they'll give you powerups!&quot;
' Wrote:If fr0oty ever beat me, I would die. But like that would happen, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aye as slasher says... If i ever beat anyone good these days i think half the community would die. DAMN MY RECENT SUCKINESS!!:(
*cries*
though i did beat mr vash the other day, 3 rounds to 2:D
If some people would call me &quot;Cheater&quot;, &quot;Noob&quot;, &quot;Hacker&quot; etc. I just say &quot;I don't know what that means, but I suppose I should take that as a compliment. Thanks!&quot; That way, I earned some of those player's respect. ^_^
Savage shark, the one who can mostly predict his opponent's next move.
When I lag, there are good news and bad news. Good news for me (sometimes) and bad news for you. If you have complaints about my lag, tell my neighbor. (No really, you have my apologies)

Discs don't push and kill people. We do!
You can't escape the shark, especially when it's got a disc.<!--sizec-->
<!--/sizec-->

[Image: kustin.png]
oh your god, this is an ol---actually not TOO old nm. Although it is a little more than 2 months old.... Basically I say &quot;crap&quot; or &quot;oh noes&quot; or &quot;that's why they call me FreeFall&quot;....I think you can figure out why.

And if you can't, it's cause I suck.