Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox 360 Gamertags added to profiles
I added a new profile setting to the forums for Xbox 360 Gamertags. Go to "My Controls" near the top of the page and then under the Profile section click on "Edit Profile". You will see a new field titled "Gamertag". All anybody who has a valid Xbox account (Free Silver or Pay Gold) has to do is enter their tag name and the rest is done for you. You will see your Gamertag under your name in the forums like mine currently is.

All the info is taken from Microsoft so it is updated in real time as your current games played or Gamerscore change.

This probaly currently pretains to Quick, Frooty, and myself, but the option is now there in case anybody else jumps on board and plays the same stuff as us 3. Just trying to put some feelers out there for reasons I personally do not want to get into right now. Enjoy:thumb:
[Image: b_560x95.png]
that is so cool, I don't have xbox360 but it is still cool, I like that I can mouse over and it tells me what games you play:thumb:
You need to get one GRITS:)
You can play UNO till 2 or 3 in the morning with me and Power..it will be gooood fun:D