Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torn
Recently my girlfriend had stayed at her cottage near and lake for a few days. When she got back, i called her and i was then informed she got really drunk and kissed some kid and cant remember it... I have no idea what to do, 2 days before she cheated on me was our 1 year and 6 month anniversary and we hung out all day everday for a week before she left. Everything seemed fine and everything was going good. But now after this had happened, she wants to end the relationship, i told her that im willing to try to work it out and get over it, but i have no idea why she just wants to end it like this. She tells her friends she still loves me more than anything, and so do i. So if we both love each other so much, why acnt it work out.. What can i do to help make her realize that we still love each other and can be together. Any help/ guidance would be appreciated
*imDEAF*
Sorry to hear about your situation, if you need an ear....
we have an IRC channel for the community and have discussed a situation so much like yours you will find it hard to believe....needless to say, you are not the first one this has happen to. I am sure you will get some feedback here, but if you want to vent, or get some "live" input you are welcome to visit and hang out in the mIRC channel too.
Hey buddy...Catch me on AIM or IRC sometime. I have gone through a very similar experience in the past 6 months. I'll tell you all about it if you want buddy.
far away, will our eyes now see the day
for today, the everlasting eternal sun
washed away, the dreams of a brighter day
forever hold the dream inside
the chance to fight another fight
the breaking hearts that stand for all our li-i-ives
live tonight

[Image: post-71-1127203434.jpg]
[Image: MrDucklover.png]
id dump her, things dont go back to normal after that happens.
Oh but they can
live tonight

she ended up dumping me for some kid she has known for not even a week.. i dont understand, the kid is everything she always told me she didnt like... he throws keggers... partys all the time.. i just dont understand how she can throw away a year and a half for a drunken kiss... its like she changed into a completely diffrent person in a week, she isnt even upset about it, she called me an A hole.. She trys to make me feel like more shit.. yesterday she put a kissy face in her away message and it clearly wasnt for me
*imDEAF*
Some of this may hurt, but she obviously doesn't love you like she says she does.

Honestly, if she does this to you, then she probably doesn't deserve you.

For a girlfriend I had in high school, I let a kiss slide once (not a "drunken"one) because "I loved her" and she said she loved me and was sorry. Then, I found out that it happened again with another guy.

Now, I know that all girls aren't the same. But for the most part, if it happens once, then it more than likely will happen again.

Yes, I know it hurts. But I think it's time to move on. Stay single for a bit. Hang out with the guys. Some girl that DOES deserve you will come along eventually. But don't change your standards to try to win this girl back (e.g. keggers, parties...etc).
Hey buddy, Istill have that music for you if you can get on IRC I'll DCC it to you since AIM is being stupid. Hopefully they will help with the situation.
live tonight

Sounds somewhat familiar to me... Trust me when i say the best thing for you to do is try to forget about her. I went through pretty much the same thing bout 9 months ago and as tough as it may seem you just need to put her out of your mind. Hell its been 9 months and i still think about my ex sometimes, she's been with someone else for 6 months of that time too. Just delete and remove everything that reminds you of her. Delete her number, delete her msn, don't go near her house or anywhere you think she'll be. lol
Luckily for me i moved away afterwards so it was real easy to avoid her, but it's still been pretty tough on me - but still standing (well sort of half beaten to death and brought to my knees, but you get the idea)^_^
Well im not going to share the story because it has basicaly been told already. Just one of the unfortunate things about loveing someone is its gotta end sometime. Most people know what you have gone through. It sucks horribly but youll feel better in a few weeks.

Do yourself a huge favor, is she says she wants you back tell her to leave you the hell alone. I made that mistake, that hurts a lot more.
speaking of hurts, hows your shoulder SA? from the whole roof falling thing O.o
yeah, ive decided that ignoring her would be the best way to go about things, i erased her from AIM , i have to drive by her house to get to wrok, but i dont let myself look... Days aer starting to get a little better, but nights still suck, itsh ard to keep my mind off things, but hopefully it will get better.. i still need to figure out the whole IRC thing.. but ill try to get it going
*imDEAF*
4 days and you've already got to "the days are ok but nights suck" stage O.o thats like 3 months quicker than i took:P
I'm always here to whoop you on rico to take your mind off things if ya want^_^
lol, alright, i may have to take you up on that challenge
*imDEAF*
well i'm always in irc soooo... just leave us a message or somethin:P
you know my weakness, i dont have IRC, but i will soon
*imDEAF*
There is also the bar trips, SA and wha did that for me about a year ago, those guys are the best guys ever.
They went to drink at the bar for you?! man that's pretty harsh - they coulda invited you:P

Of course anon brings up a valid point .. Mr Jack Daniels was my best friend for 3-4 months after the breakup - lol. My liver now hates me but still... Whiskey is always the answer - no matter the question:P
Quote:anonymity' date='Jul 15 2006, 08:48 PM' post='50670']
There is also the bar trips, SA and wha did that for me about a year ago, those guys are the best guys ever.

Stop telling lies about me!:P

Getting out helps be it a bar or whatever, just going out and enjoying yourself is important.
' Wrote:
Quote:anonymity' date='Jul 15 2006, 08:48 PM' post='50670']

Stop telling lies about me!:P

Getting out helps be it a bar or whatever, just going out and enjoying yourself is important.

Aww, how cute, schnookems got upset...

could always resort to petty vandalisim

maker her car look something like this...

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/840/850_060802_01.shtml