Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vashaman PvP 3 : Totemic Focus
http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=24278

check it out guys.:P
~Your Ticket To The Future is Always Blank~
I was reading some comments... You warned them about the music, yet they complain about it. Guess they never heard of muting the audio if it bothers them that much :P
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

' Wrote:I was reading some comments... You warned them about the music, yet they complain about it. Guess they never heard of muting the audio if it bothers them that much :P

haha and one of the other guys busted out the N bomb lol.

some people are just meh.. lol.
Finally watched it. Music was good... Not sure what type of music they wanted, country maybe? :P

I know nothing else about wow so yeah, the music was good and the fights looked interesting. :thumb:

What program did you use to make the video?
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

sony vegas 6.

I torrented it unfortunately because no way in hell im paying 700 bucks for it lol. And when you torrent it you get a 60 day trial before you register it.

And all you do is unstall it and than re install it and your trial resets lol.

The trial is the FULL version it has everything and ifyou going to download it, I can give you the tutorials for it.

The tutorials are really good it's a video of how to do stuff while the guy is talking on the mic telling you certain things to do. Message me in irc if you want those things and I can give links in PM.