Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I do?
So i've pretty much figured Out I shouldn't be in biology, i don't find it interesting enough.

What other majors can I do? any ideas? figure I should ask people that at least know me a little rather than some random person
oooh noooo

I love biology:)

I know Tozzar changed majors from biology, he might be the best person to answer this question.
underwaterbasketweaving FTW!!!!!
' Wrote:So i've pretty much figured Out I shouldn't be in biology, i don't find it interesting enough.

What other majors can I do? any ideas? figure I should ask people that at least know me a little rather than some random person

Actually aren't we here really random people if you think of it? We really don't know you at all on a personal level which in turn makes it hard to give you any serious ideas.

I would start a list of things that interest you and go from there.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
' Wrote:underwaterbasketweaving FTW!!!!!

ROFL

I almost posted this exact response earlier this morning. (except with spaces)
I ended up going in the business management route... It's a lot easier, and is more interesting to me (which is scary). The statistics classes suck, but it's still manageable.

What are some things that interest you? Do you want the big salary, or do you want to do something you love? I ask that because I went to business so I could open my own restaurant one day, not to make big bucks...
' Wrote:I ended up going in the business management route... It's a lot easier, and is more interesting to me (which is scary). The statistics classes suck, but it's still manageable.

What are some things that interest you? Do you want the big salary, or do you want to do something you love? I ask that because I went to business so I could open my own restaurant one day, not to make big bucks...

i could care less about money, honestly. I might stick bio out. I was just panicing last night cause i had an exam this morning, but i think i did better this time. I didn't think i could do it because i wasn't going to get through the class, so we'll see how it goes
Supposedly (from what the upper classmen have said) biology gets easier as you go. For Marshall, Biology 120 and 121, and Chemistry 211 and 212 are the weeding out factors of freshman. After that it's organic and inorganic chemistry. Take those in summer class sessions if you can, they're normally easier...
im in biology to but only for 2 more months then i go to physical science
[Image: josh-waggoner-sticker.jpg]