Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is still with us
Power and Glory> You have an interesting point there. In my way, I usually engage in topics that I'm more interested in. If I were in other topics, I wouldn't figure out what to say besides considering about trolling or something pointlessly.

Maybe it would be more entertaining if I switched the forum skin and tried explore more of the forums.
Savage shark, the one who can mostly predict his opponent's next move.
When I lag, there are good news and bad news. Good news for me (sometimes) and bad news for you. If you have complaints about my lag, tell my neighbor. (No really, you have my apologies)

Discs don't push and kill people. We do!
You can't escape the shark, especially when it's got a disc.<!--sizec-->
<!--/sizec-->

[Image: kustin.png]
Maybe we should post a thread like this every day...

Once a week would be sufficient, i guess.
' Wrote:Power and Glory&gt; You have an interesting point there. In my way, I usually engage in topics that I'm more interested in. If I were in other topics, I wouldn't figure out what to say besides considering about trolling or something pointlessly.

Maybe it would be more entertaining if I switched the forum skin and tried explore more of the forums.

It's mostly because we can talk to each other in IRC. The people in irc are the same people who check the forums, so we don't really post anything unless it's something meaningful.
&lt;@Miagi&gt; !8 Am I spamming?
&lt;@ChanServ&gt; Miagi: Yes.
&lt;@Miagi&gt; !8 Should I stop?
&lt;@ChanServ&gt; Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

or spam:)
remember me? honey(s), i'm home :blsh: