Poll: Yes or no?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
5 33.33%
No
66.67%
10 66.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2v2 tourney?
Everyone would be on a team of 2 and maybe a sub for each team. Might be difficult to have the teams in order on the server but is possible. i think it would be interesting.
four people.............. meeting together.................at the same time.
I would love it, but its not really practical.
thats why a sub might work even if 2 out of 3 people show up you can still play.
Idea = Cool as hell... but here are the problems that will need to be resolved in order for this to be a success:

1) As Razor stated... getting people to show for a 1v1 tourney took an act of congress, much less a 2v2 where it is absolutely pertinent that ALL 4 players are available at the same time.

2) The server tends to *choose* teams for you, so without the ability to decide who goes on what team you REALLY have a tough time keeping a team mate. This isn't gonna be like pairs figure skating with a guaranteed partner unfortunately.... if the coder people could add in that option though... that would be great!

3) How are we gonna determine partners, just let people choose their own or have everyone sign up and pair them off accordingly or even have a big free-for-all and recording the results then pairing someone with a great score to someone with a low score?

4) Where is this going to be hosted, because with 4 players... the likeliness of having all 4 players in the same region as the server is slim to none.

Like I said... GREAT idea... but good luck making it work. I guess if you can find 10 DEDICATED players... this *could* WORK, but good luck! :thumb:
I approve this idea! We only have to get past the obstacles that could spoil the gameplay and the tourney itself.
Savage shark, the one who can mostly predict his opponent's next move.
When I lag, there are good news and bad news. Good news for me (sometimes) and bad news for you. If you have complaints about my lag, tell my neighbor. (No really, you have my apologies)

Discs don't push and kill people. We do!
You can't escape the shark, especially when it's got a disc.<!--sizec-->
<!--/sizec-->

[Image: kustin.png]
no.
~Your Ticket To The Future is Always Blank~