Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uT clan site
Just wanted to make sure that all the uT clan members still realized that there site is still up for forums.
For some reason my name is still on the members list.
This was posted by PIX on the uT forums:

Yup....its paid for...so I'm leaving it. They just need to let me know wut needs to be changed or posted.
I will do it ASAP.

I guess it's up to Cloud what he wants done with it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Well I was just gonna take your concept and put it up on my site, but shit I'll just use this one. We really don't need a new post everyday or any of that stuff, but we do need updates on the member list. I'm assuming Magoo is bailing and Morning Star did join...
The one thing I feared would happen is that after us 3 left that others would. I did not want to see that.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Well Magoo has always been wishy washy...meaning he's never really on and whenever uT looks bad, he's always like I dunno if I wanna be with you guys. It's fine tho, we've still got plenty and we'll be fine..
I guess I never really gave you the real reason I quit, and trust me it has nothing to do with the strengths/weaknesses of the clan, or if I ever "wanted" to be in it. Ever since I tried out I wanted to be in uT, and I was always very happy with the clan, never wanting to leave. Although I eventually started getting bored of Ricochet, a lot of newbies, and I didn't always want to actually play. Instead of trying I would usually just mess around and chat to others. I guess people thought I was really giving it all I had when I was on, so that kind of made the clan look bad because of me. Trust me, if I still took this mod seriously I would still be in the clan, but that's really not how it is. I'm tired of bringing down the clan, therefore, I resign my position in uT.

Thanks for everything, CloudFuel, Shakira and all other clan uT members who have helped me out through the months.