Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else have this problem?
Okay i've had this problem myself for a long time and i'm wondering if it's just me or just part of the human condition.

So basicly i've done alot of stupid things in the past, and they don't usualy bother me, except when someone i've done them to is around then i feel like they wouldn't even talk to me because of them, but that's not my problem.

Sometimes, at night, when i can't seem to fall asleep, i'll sit in bed, and all of a sunden every stupid thing i've done just goes through my head, one after the other, and it makes the fact that i can't sleep even harder. Now i try not to let them get to me but really it's just annoying. The thing is every last one of these relate to highschool, the place i want to get out of so bad just so i can start fresh with some new people, being a little bit more mature and knowing better then to do the dumb things i've done in the past. I know i'm almost done with this wretch of a thing, but it makes me all the more anxious about everything.

Basicly, i have no idea why i made this post in the first place, other than i'm tired and needed to say something somwhere with the posibility that someone out there will read it.

So feel free to completely ignore this if you want, i'll probably be asleep in 10 minutes and forget about it myself.
I think I know what you mean. I can't say I completely understand because everyone is their own own person and has their own thought processes but I have experienced a fair amount of what you describe. Basically I've always done what you have done. Question it. Am I the only one? Does everyone go through this? Why do I even care about these mistakes? I think it's just the human condition. Social anxiety or whatever. We live our lives in a world with other people so it's not out of the ordinary to care what everyone thinks of you. It can be a freakin pain in the ass but I think over time everyone learns to overcome it (except for maybe a few with brain abnormalities who cannot cope with them). I dunno what else to say, but thanks to your post it has made me that much more positive that we all go through relatively the same drama.

Also, highschool doesn't matter, it's your life when you're in it and that's all there really is but once you graduate it just becomes a stage in your life.
my sleep thought process sucks, it takes me hours to get to sleep usually because i'll just basically daydream and consider scenarios and how i could handle each one a million different ways and what the outcomes would be - completely bizarre. I know when i'm due to fall asleep because the thought process becomes chaotic and links 2 unrelated things onto one another (much like actual dreams, though i'm still awake at this point).
I rarely ever regret anything, just the way i go about things. I do my best to find the best in realy crappy situations. Anyways, if i ever feel bad about something i have done i make sure i talk to the person that it was done to/with and try to make things better. I dunno, i would suggest doing what you need to do for yourself to make you feel better.
i think about women, they are the worst for falling asleep. Sometimes i think i think of stuff thats really funny, but im half asleep, so i doubt its all that funny.