Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
steel halo
hello vadavaka's,

if ur a fan of kanonball, u should definitely check out the recent developments at the steel halo website. u can now even apply to become a beta tester. this game is gonna be great.
Is this a HL2 mod or is it a seperate game all together? I'm not going to pass the greatness word around yet till I see more of it and actually play it. Doesn't seem to have alot of support for it. I guess cause it's late in UT2004's life cycle when 2007 is coming in less than a year. Pics don't really show anything, but the description of the game sounds interesting. I will look into it if I have time. I have so many games already on my plate to begin with.:P

Edit: Never mind I looked at the screenshots. Its a UT2004 mod. I would say less than 5 people around here play UT2K4 including myself from what I have seen. I know Cloudfuel picked it up recently and Blazed plays but thats about it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
i play, but i lost my copy and now have to use a fake key and can't play online:(i've been looking around but can't find it anywhere