Poll: Which one do you you think i should get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PSP $200
100.00%
4 100.00%
DS lite $120
0%
0 0%
repair your stinking PDA $200
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Portable should I get?
I seriously need some mobile gaming like now man, and i like seriously can't deside on like what i should buy dude. So i, like, need some, like, help making this MONDO discision thing guys. Like, help me out?
my boy really likes his PSP and I play it every once in awhile and really enjoy it also, so thats what I voted for:P
Where's the "Nothing" or "Save the money"?

Go get that Roth IRA everyone's talking about.
i voted psp, a couple of my friends have it and love it.
I love my PSP when I am on the road without my computer
Well, we'll add in my friends votes an so far we have:

PSP: XXXXX
DS: X
PDA:

I'm goin with the psp, time to buy myself a christmas present:)
posting from it now
how do you like it so far?
Quote:anonymity' date='Jan 1 2007, 11:37 AM' post='52316']
how do you like it so far?
it's nice, though i picked a crappy game to go with it. For some reason seeing a splinter cell game for $20 didn't seem to set off any alarms. The game just ticks me off, so i've been playing the ATV game that came with it and messing around with it's different little features, invluding a couple of demos. All i've got right now is $50, an the splinter cell game will only get me $9 trade in cause stupid best buy doesn't accept returns for any sort of video games. grrrr.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what games i should get in the future?
desided to get Daxter,i really like it, amazing game
Tekken is great on the psp. No online mode but its still good.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
*ahem*
The 3.02 OE-A firmware sony released, allows for you to play downloaded PSX games on your PSP.. the trouble is it only works with games downloaded from a PS3...
However there is an "unofficial" firmware for it, 3.02 OE-B, which allows you to play your own psx games on it, you have to modify the iso slightly to do this though. I know lots of people have been taking advantage of this hacked firmware to play their Final Fantasy 7 and stuff on their PSP.
It only works with a certain model of PSP though, not having a PSP i couldn't tell you any more than that.. Might be worth looking into, Especially if you own some decent psx games you wanna play elsewhere:)
(note to any mods, i'm not talking about anything like pirating here, so no need to mod my post:Pobviously some people will use the firmware to play illegally downloaded files, but also it's useful for your own psx games:))
lumines is pretty sweet, for a puzzle game.