Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more WoW
So, wow basicly sucks when you can't play with friends. It would take way to long to level so i could play with you guys, and my friends list is misteriously gone on my old server, so i have no-one to play with. So my subscription runs out the 22nd, and i probably won't come back to it.

Anyway i need to save my money to make a new pc before heading to school this fall

So i may see you guys around on warsong, but probably not
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just played with frito the other day and we did some quests together

I realize I am hooked on getting to 70 with my priest but I have a couple characters, one that I just got that is already 18 so I play we just arent on at the same time
lets 'make' some time to play together
tell me when you are going to be on
I always see you on and try to help when i can but our clan sucks as far as any help for others so i try and help all the lower lvls and it gets kinda crazy flying around from one low lvl quest to another.....but anyway all you have to do is pst me and i will help out anyway I can.
Well, my playing isn't improved by the fact that the game will randomly crash after like 30 minuts, half the time crashing my graphics card as well. It's because of the heat problem i've got. I might play after i rebuild my pc. sorry guys, that 15 bucks may not seem like a whole lot, but when i only make $250 in a month and i need to get a new pc
Get another cooling fan or two....

or...what graphics card do you have?
Does it need help from the power supply?
If so, how many amps are on the 12v rail?
You could be having some stability issues because your power supply isn't kicking out enough amps.
This is the graphics card, look at the heatsync. it is by far the worst design for a heatsync ever created. ANd if i just upgrade my graphics card, i'll have to buy another later on when i do upgrade my pc. So i'm skipping a step and upgrading now
Hey Noose I used to have a similiar problem when playing WOW oddly enough it was easily fixable by leaving the case open (solved the problem completely). You should try it out and tell me if it works for you too.
I had an issue with my video card overheating too. As a quick fix i just opened the case and put a house fan beside it.
from a technician stand point, I hope that opening your case isn't a long term fix. opening your case would decrease directional airflow which is usually better than opening it. I would replace some of your current fans with high flow ones in all possible slots (usually front, rear and side panel sometimes top and bottom) and make sure you have 2-3 inches between any wall and the case. The cleaner it is the better off you'll be, dust kills. Make sure you set up your fans to channel the air appropriately. Make the back an input and the front an output, side inputs, bottom output top input or however it would best suit your case. Try this before completely upgrading everything since fans are transferable and it would be the cheapest solution.

something like this would probably do well.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811999149
Lol, guys, i'm making a new pc, this one is 3 years old and degrading, so i'm not so much worried about fixing it as making a new one. Come on, i know i COULD fix it, but that would take money away that i'm saving
lost my videocard this weekend....probably over heated probably because of WoW
I have a fan on the card and 4 additional fans in the case
:(
it's getting time to build a new case I still have AGP card and they are getting scarce
easy solution come to Shattered hand with me freefall and wanksta or uhh yea i think thats him
' Wrote:easy solution come to Shattered hand with me freefall and wanksta or uhh yea i think thats him
horde or alliance?
alliance silly
' Wrote:alliance silly
silly you, i'm horde
i don't like alliance very much, and i'm gonna see if horde is better, if so i might renew my subscritption
' Wrote:
' Wrote:alliance silly
silly you, i'm horde
i don't like alliance very much, and i'm gonna see if horde is better, if so i might renew my subscritption
i think this may actualy have been what i needed. Going through all the low level stuff again and again has just made me hate it. I'm really liking playing horde. For the first time in a while, i'm actualy having fun playing this game
' Wrote:easy solution come to Shattered hand with me freefall and wanksta or uhh yea i think thats him

what lvl are you guys and how much does it cost to transfer? if you guys are the same lvl is me it might be worth checking into, im lvl 62 and 3/4.
NOOOO
you cant have frito
' Wrote:NOOOO
you cant have frito
it might be that frito is looking for people who actauly play with him. I would say it seemed like everyone is to concentrated on getting stuff and getting to level 70 to actualy be sociable in the game. If you're just playing to get to the highest level, why do you need a game with thousands of people playing at the same time? One of the main reasons i quit playing on your server and posibly all together is everyone is just grinding away, set on making their way to the top level so they can once again look down on every one. I dunno, but that seems kinda lame to me. What's the point of playing on a server with friends if you don't play with those friends?
Frito! im 65 warlock uhh. wank and free fall are in their late 50s Im about 100% positive I can get you in my clan. server transfer is 25$ : )))
Yeah Noose it is kinda bad but I understand why it happens now, when I was in SW all the time and someone lower needed a run threw VC or ULDA I would help them out but now when a call comes out for that same help I turn them down most times because it means 10 mins on a horse and 10 mins of fly time just to get where they are, well maybe not that long but it is a long time, just to get there and run them threw a 30 min to and hour instance that gets me no exp and the drops are worthless to me. So it just leaves the times I am in SW at AH and am a little bored will I let all the lower lvls know I am free for a quick run...... and the really bad part is if you get a REAL noob that wont listen to what you say in an instance and they die like 10 times and you spend 45 mins waiting for them to respawn.....that really gets on my nerves.

also GRITS hooked me up with a party the other day and we completed 4 quests I think for a total of 50k exp for me not including mob kill exp, plus she didnt even complain when I got all the good drops ;-)

anyway...Cow are you all together on the server or is wank and free still not thru the portal?
Not sure about wank and free havent talked to them in a few days, I mean me alone is good enough!!!! XD

' Wrote:Yeah Noose it is kinda bad but I understand why it happens now, when I was in SW all the time and someone lower needed a run threw VC or ULDA I would help them out but now when a call comes out for that same help I turn them down most times because it means 10 mins on a horse and 10 mins of fly time just to get where they are, well maybe not that long but it is a long time, just to get there and run them threw a 30 min to and hour instance that gets me no exp and the drops are worthless to me. So it just leaves the times I am in SW at AH and am a little bored will I let all the lower lvls know I am free for a quick run...... and the really bad part is if you get a REAL noob that wont listen to what you say in an instance and they die like 10 times and you spend 45 mins waiting for them to respawn.....that really gets on my nerves.

also GRITS hooked me up with a party the other day and we completed 4 quests I think for a total of 50k exp for me not including mob kill exp, plus she didnt even complain when I got all the good drops ;-)

anyway...Cow are you all together on the server or is wank and free still not thru the portal?
here is the latest plan frito

wha, smartass, me and this level 70 druid/mage (she has both) are going to make a run through BF which is the first instance in the outlands, I told them I wanted you to come and they said for sure...ok they are all canadian they probably said ... 'of course' not 'for sure':)
whatcha doing this weekend

I have been bored lately if you want some questing company just whisper me, I play for the social part mostly, so if I am not already in a group, Im there...whereever you are, grab me when you see me come online
sounds like a dealio :thumb:I have been wanting to run an instance in hellfire...started a couple of times in BF but the party wasnt strong enough, (62s and 63s) we could take the small groups but if a Pat came along we were kinda screwed:(
nooo Frito come play with me!
well we didnt get BF run but we finished a mess of quests:)
yes and thanks again because i am now lvl 64 and a 1/4 :P

this is what my rouge will look like at lvl 70

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

...*steps out of the shadows*.....Heya!

Are you all on Warsong? I used to have my characters there but i decided to transfer to Korgath with my guild. I bought the expansion a week ago but havnt installed it yet.
Speaking of nomore WoW, I just finally got my account unlocked after a hacker attack over 6 months ago LOL... I can play again!:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
oops
woot come to Warsong and start playing again, My name on there is Buffmeplz, pst me when you get on:P