Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nhl 2007 tournament
So I was the first guy at work to pick up a 360, and i convinced 3 other ppl at work to buy it, one of which was my boss. Anyway it got to the point where there was a lot of trash talking about our NHL skills, so we decided to settle it once and for all. My boss set up at 24 game schedule and a best of 5 and a best of 7 playoff, with 5 teams. We're tracking wins, losses, points, goals for, goals against, winning and losing streak.

So ive played everyone once, and i had a couple of really unlucky loses, but the games i've won, i controlled. So my strategy for next week, is to get everyone as baked as possible, only one guy is better while baked, and I can beat him more often then not.
Canadians like hockey?
Sounds fun. Any prize for the winner?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
bragging rights, which is huge. Our hockey pool is where all the money is tho, the winner gets 300 bucks.
well the tournament ended, i won it, the first round i won in 4 games (all by one goal so it was closer then it appeared) and the final went 7 games, so it really could have gone either way. So the guys are saying there is gonna be a prize for the winnter, its probably gonna be something small.
Nice:thumb:

Make sure you put that in your resume. :P
[Image: b_560x95.png]