Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ducks or senators?
I dont know how many of you guys are hockey fans, but there has got to be a few of you who are following it. So heres my take on it, Ottawa has a good team, but i think if you look at every team in the west, Anhiem is the last team Ottawa would want to play. The ducks have the best blue line in the NHL with Pronger, Neidermeyer and Beachemin. Which can shut down any team, espically a one line team like the sens. They are also the best hitting team in the league. Everyone on the roster can hit, and will hit. This will slow down Alfredson and Spezza. Heatley, Comrie and Phillips will be able to take the punishment, but I wouldnt put money on them bringing home a cup. I think it will be the ducks in 6.
the worst thing the Blues ever did was let Chris Pronger go:(
Quack Quack:thumb:
ya, well i personally think he wanted to go to a team that was more of a contender. I think there was also some issues with Pronger and his wife, so i think pronger wanted to get traded. It would have been a better trade if Brewer actually played decent hockey, but you still dont know what will happen with Jeff Woywitka and Doug Lynch.
DUCKS! In 4, clean sweep.

Anyone but Ottawa. Im from Buffalo remember.

Notice in the first two games the Ducks are just shutting down Ottawa by their hits? I wish the Sabres had some guys that could hit.
oh ya, anhiem is the best hitting team in the league. The ducks didnt have their best effort last night, but still came close to fluking out a win. Ottawa just had the bounces, one off Prongers skate, one off Alfredsons skate (debatable i thought) and another from a deflection (Ottawas second goal). Anhiem is gonna win the next game in Ottawa, they werent pleased with their effort in game 3 and they are a proud team. They also know they are gonna have to step up without Chris Pronger, like they did in Detroit after the holmstrom hit. It'll be a good game tho, i cant wait. Its been awesome hockey to watch.
Quack Quack:P
What a weak game by Ottawa. Emery scored on himself. Serves him right.

Next year its the Sabres' turn.
ya, deffinate communication breakdown between him and phillips for sure. It'll be interesting to see what happens with your sabers in the offseason.
Flyers are taking the cup fo sho....:P

I can dream can't I?

We did get Timonen and Hartnell which isn't too bad a deal along with what looks to be a future LeClair.
Now we got Briere too.... oh snap.
you still need a goalie. Anhiem is gonna be a force again. If Jason Blake has a year like he did last year, and we can stay healthy the leafs will make the playoffs.