Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your best?
.asm told me to post this. i didn't want to, but...but...but he forced me to. gun to my head, and everything. i don't know why....:(
anyway, during the terror and violence, i got to thinking: what's the best in Vad's HLDM? this obviously isn't, but i was proud.
er, .asm was...of something...er...he made me.:bgf:

note: the contents of this post, specifically the screenshot, have been edited to protect the innocent.:ph34r:
here's the referred pic:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks to chris for hosting, go chris:)

[Image: screenshot.JPG]
only 4 kills and a whopping 15 deaths?...umm...must of been sage...yeah, that's it...it was probably sage...:unsure:

well, it certaintly wasn't chica...wow!! looks like she kicked some serious ass on lambda_bunker.
sage huh? I am wondering how .asm knew about the great score if he wasnt playing :Pgonna have to take that 30 max kills off next time brokend so you can show you have the kills in ya....oh yeah also I hope people make note of your ping there
yah, i would like to mention the ping. in all fairness, however, it's higher than it was during the game. for some reason, when the map changes, it goes up a little. during gameplay, it stays from 188 to 198 pretty consistently.;)
as i recall .asm, i own you:P.
First time I've ever played HLDM ok? give me a break..lol

gg beating your friend on his own server. and nice connection problem:P.
mmm...connection problems....they seem to appear whenever you are ABOUT to frag. you can see the blood. you can see the victory. but in the end, when time returns to normal...you end up dead and you find out that Brew just got another point. this game, my friend, is more than just a game. it is LIFE.
Life shmife....I had a connection problem a long time ago with that crap, now I live where it's safe..in the virtual world..DUM DUM DUM! Wait a sec...no no i don't live in the virtual world..that was a movie...oh..now I'm sad..wait, no i'm not I'm gonna go play RICOCHET! or..uh..HLDM..ehe..heh...:ph34r:
[brok finds the joke so hilarious, that in his quest to find something to reply, he is found speechless, thoughtless, and altogether homeless. he would like to congratulate you on a joke well executed, and would appreciate a "good deed" donation of $100,000 in order to regain his home, as well as anything else you might find laying around. seriously, he really needs the cash. checks or COD's are also accepted, though not preferred.]
: P.
You have no home..but kept your computer???
Where did you find internet connection, and don't tell me you wne tto some internet cafe, because you have no money. I think this is a big scam..you will see NO money from me.:angry:
muhuhahahahahahahahah!!!!!

my internet connection is powered by my dog. my dog does not need a home. he is free. he needs no walls to bear his connecting dog-modems. they are also free. free from the tyrrany of the walls. and cats. many cats. don't bug me now. (he's asleep). ;)
I didn't wanna be the one to tell you this brokend..but, well...you're crazy, INSANE..and kind of scaring me with the free dog internet thing.
you mention this as if everyone does not already realize. besides, the dog was not free. i had to pay him.
woo-hoo...a decent score at a "real" hl server...not bad considering it wasn't a familiar map and all...they weren't bad players either, i was just a little bit sneakier. the cool thing about the rats.bsp map is that their are a lot of good places to hide and listen...so i can get my assassin game going...:)

all of them must have been pissed: you appear to be the only one who had a "good game." ^_^