Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An open message to Frito
About two summers ago we were in the admin channel on irc. Normally this is normal as we are usually in there, however on this day you had written something quite interesting as follows.

<fritoman> when i get free coupons i will send you a whole book ok?

Now I have been checking my mail daily and yet to have seen a booklet it now has been over two years? : (

You can thank GRITs for this she reminded me lol.
I know I know...bad thing is...fritolay stopped with the coupons and started with free product insted, the only coupons I get anymore are buy one get ones and really you should be able to pick these up at your local store, because thats what I do with them is put them with the stuff that the coupon is for so people can see it. I miss the free coupons because I was everyones friend when I have pockets full of them:mellow: every so often we as employees get 1 coupon to try something other then chips from our company, like free breakfast bars or a new soda that pepsi has come up with, but its just one for us to try and not a book to hand out <_<

sorry man I made that promiss at the end of the coupon cycle....blame fritolay, (thoughs bastards)

by the way, this is fritoman...didnt realise I was logged as the kid before I wrote this and am to lazy to fix it
[Image: josh-waggoner-sticker.jpg]
your gonna have to straighten that kid out. So minor inquiry...why didnt you tell us this 2 and a half years ago? This is pretty important information wouldnt you say?