Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Years
Happy National Hangover Day.

For those of us who cant move just yet, go watch the NHL winter classic. Sabres vs Penguins

GO SABS!!!
Happy New Year!!!! I finished up 07 with a bang....In my ankle, and starting 08 with a cast for said ankle...woot!
Happy New Year. I learned not to let off fireworks that shower sparks when you have a shaved head and no hat...
damn, i missed it, i really wanted to see that game too, all outdoors and stuff. Pique, we both know flyers are taking the cup this year.
It was a good game. Big hits on both ends. Stupid Penguins only goal 21 seconds into the game. You could tell the weather played a _huge_ role in the game.

The Flyers? haha fat chance. You may have stolen Briere from us but the Sabs are still goin all the way.
and biron, but if we have a game where the ref doesn't call an icing for a guy who was obviously sandbagging on the way to the puck, things will be different:PBy the way, as it is right now, the sabres don't even make the playoffs.:)
Yea i know :o

But I believe.
Its the New Year? :o
[Image: b_560x95.png]
lol well at least you guys dont have the leafs as your team. You guys are morons, everyone knows the west is gonna be taken by detroit, and the east is gonna be jersey or ottawa, most likely jersey.

Id be surprised if the leafs made it to 9th place, i just hope our GM gets fired, hes a moron.
and happy new year
And on that note, flyers beat leafs 3-2... And we have our secret weapon for ottowa... Steve Downie...
I'm sure you remember... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HerZdQmigLs...feature=related
Happy new year, we all know the real talk in sports is the Patriots being 16-0...
don't get me started on the cheatriots.
its a dumb rule, you can watch nfl coaches but for some reason you cant film them? Every profesional sports teams films coaches as well as players.

And ya the flyers kicked our ass. Im glad they beat us, they are the perfect example of what we need to do to turn our team around. Sell off a lot of our assets for draft picks, get some cap space, make a big signing in the off season and draft good prospects.