Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Band
ok my dad doesnt care im in a bad but he might care so this is my way telling him

"Dear Asphalt Angels: Hey guys, I've got some available dates for you guys at the Creepy Crawl if your up for playing any of these shows:

Thurs. Jan. 17
Fri. Jan. 18
Sun. Jan. 20
Wed. Jan. 30
Thurs. Jan. 31
Sun. Feb. 3
Fri. Feb. 8

You'd have to try and sell tix and leave off a $70 deposit when you pick them up.
Tix sell for $7 and you keep your sales from the first 10 tickets to make your deposit back and then make $4 a ticket after that.
If you'd like any of these dates, please contact me.

Thanks,
Jaynya/JP Concerts"

I got this message this morning Jan 11th 08 at 6:00 am
[Image: josh-waggoner-sticker.jpg]
you need to make sure you check out the place. have you seen bands there before? what kind of advertising? do you pay for that or them? Do they have a guest list of people that they let in for free?
Im glad you are telling him some way, never keep secrets from your dad, he is too cool for you to keep him in the dark especially about something you enjoy doing. Unlike some dads he tends to share your interest and support you. He has enough life experience to make sure no one is trying to take advantage of you and your band, use him for that:)

good luck music is something that gets in your blood. We have quite a few musicians in the community.
Don't let the guys in the band bring more than two 'guest'. A true friend will want to pay the $7

Is this the place?