Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server ip
hello, I've been trying out HLDM lately but I havn't been able to find any servers. So I was wondering what the holdout server ip's were, that way I can add them...because the server list won't really update when i click update.
the ip is: 209.190.4.15:27018
Holdout's Vad's HLDM - 209.190.4.15:27018

let me know if you want the ip's to some othe good servers...but there's a thread under HLDM talk where i list a few good hldm servers.

also, make sure you dl the map pack for vad's from http://www.vadavaka.com/hldm/index.html
Aye aye cap'n, thanks for the information you 2:)
now that you know the ip, i expect routine visits from you, and your like acquaintances, and, if you feel at all appreciative of the invite (ahem <_<), then everyone else you know, and possibly their friends, relatives, neighbors, and strangers off the street, as well. the homeless/computerless have no excuses.
nor, do you, my friend.
nor do you.

this is not a threat, but it can be taken as one <_<.
<_<.

Well I asked hobo Hank..he threatened me with his stabbin' knife...I think I'll stay away from THAT part of town now...oh and my neighbours and friends well...lets just say HLDM shouldn't be taken to real life..OH NO IT'S THE FUZZ!!!

P.S. Since I got the ip I have been playing HLDM more than Rico..although I havn't played either of 'em much lately

Edit: It's only been a day since I recieved them anyways:)
ok, now things are just messed up...I click add server, type the ip and then click ok. BAM! wait a sec. where's the server? why isn't it showing up on my list of servers..hmm well I'll try again. BAM! nope stil lcan't see it can't even find evidence that I ever even TRIED to add it...BAM! where is it!!!!!!
please help, thank you^_^
man, just dl the all seeing eye program and stop the shenanigans...:D

http://www.udpsoft.com/eye/

trust me, you'll love it...^_^

you may never ask for an ip again.
WOW, that's a nifty program. ^_^
great info all at once, though, better if you have high speed internet.
i think i could have gotten some of that information off of gametiger.com faster, but only cos my comp is all snail-like.
still, i can feel the eyes....:huh: