Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVIL SITE
Evil's site was fun to visit, I actually held a 40 ping and down to 33, must be cause he's in Tampa, but it was nice for a change. Although I have to say I felt gunless when all the little kids couldn't stop saying FU to eachother and the voice is extremely annoying, now I know why I only played on Vad's.
Nice to hear we are appreciated:wub:
I'm getting my adminMod installed and will initiate some rules. I will also make you guys admins so when you are visiting you can bash some kiddie heads.
bash kiddie heads. That sounds so...so...so evil. =) And enticing.
I ran into a bunch of people like that on Evil's server but I just mute them for now. On the flip side of things Evil's server is getting alot of traffic as are the other Steam servers.

It's strange to see Rico more popular on the Steam side than on the Won side. I guess Valve did something smart for a change by putting the game on the games list in Steam and making a forum for it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
jabbahunt,Sep 27 2003, 07:52 PM Wrote:all the little kids couldn't stop saying FU to eachother and the voice is extremely annoying
yeah, ummm.... sorry about that :blsh:
its okay, I just remembered I could disable voice.
me and frito were talking the other day... and we said (in game) that it was weird missing the filter because we hadn't realised how calm the GRITS servers tend to be with it there... and some guy was like 'you what? you filter that stuff, why?!'
She has her reasons.