Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in the army now
as some of you already know i've been in the army since 1st october doing the compulsory military service. means only 3 months basic training und another 6 months on duty whereas i'm considering a voluntarily extension of another 12 months.

it's been pretty cool so far. lots of sports and marching. just the lack of sleep is intense, but i'm getting along with it quite good.

pics will follow asap B)

bye:)
nice, grats man, and yes we require tons of pics for this type stuff:P
Stay safe and keep us up to date with pics

Shalk just got out, maybe he has some helpful hints on how to make it through with you mind still in tact:D
first picture I made this monday at 4:30 am:)

looks like you are getting ready to go play in the woods, if you get to go shoot stuff let me know, thats always a good time.
we went to the simulator to shoot the G36 (standard rifle for german infantry) on thusday and had a blast:)I shot 47 of 50 posible points in a radius of 3 cm on a distance of 100 metersB)

first real shooting will be in 2 weeks. and yes, Im very keen on :D
great to hear im not the only one here:P
watch urself over there, real shooting isn't a joke, i got burned 2-3 times, the bullet reminds went to my back and under the shirt, hurt as hell...

if u need any advices or tips u are welcome to ask, i will be glad to help in any case u want:)
haha Shalk I have seen video of guys getting a shell casing down the back of there shirt, its funny to the people around but not so funny to the guy its happening to..:P
joking around :lol:

you look all grown up:)

is that a real salute?
it isn't, a salute suppose to be near the eyebows and without a big smile:P
u can stay for the weekends if u will do like that in israel heh
as is said: joking around:)and as shalk said: i would have the "permisson" to stay for the weekend;)

but I didnt, so Im home this weekend:)yay! going out to party tonightB)

and yes, its still fun, to be in the army..at least sometimes