Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
playing again
reloaded the game and signed in and it was wierd, on xgen my warrior is still there but my rogue was gone on oly so I started a new one and with the quests I lvled to 47 in 2 days, and it gives you pretty good gear along the way, kinda miss my old rogue (think he was like lvl 60 or something) but it is much easier to lvl now thats for sure, but the prices are pretty stupid if you want to buy from another player. my name is slaymaker, feel free to PM me because I have only ran into one other english speaking player and he ran off before I could add him to friends and he was a hacker so probly didnt need to friend him anyway.:P also some of the solo quests are bugged and wont give you your gear when you complete the quests for some reason.
' Wrote:reloaded the game and signed in and it was wierd, on xgen my warrior is still there but my rogue was gone on oly so I started a new one and with the quests I lvled to 47 in 2 days, and it gives you pretty good gear along the way, kinda miss my old rogue (think he was like lvl 60 or something) but it is much easier to lvl now thats for sure, but the prices are pretty stupid if you want to buy from another player. my name is slaymaker, feel free to PM me because I have only ran into one other english speaking player and he ran off before I could add him to friends and he was a hacker so probly didnt need to friend him anyway.:P also some of the solo quests are bugged and wont give you your gear when you complete the quests for some reason.

You sign into the right account? I don't think they delete inactive characters. I'm still on there with an 83 warrior, but haven't played because PK is pointless with all the cheaters running around.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

I did have to sign up with some wierd gamer site to download the game and then used my new login from the site because I tried all my other user name /password combos and still couldnt log on, but when I logged on with the new gamer site log in info it worked and I was able to play my warrior on xgen so yeah it has to be the right account, when I logged on to Oly it said if I picked the human side I would lose all my other players, but that was where my rogue was.
' Wrote:I did have to sign up with some wierd gamer site to download the game and then used my new login from the site because I tried all my other user name /password combos and still couldnt log on, but when I logged on with the new gamer site log in info it worked and I was able to play my warrior on xgen so yeah it has to be the right account, when I logged on to Oly it said if I picked the human side I would lose all my other players, but that was where my rogue was.

Oh, I bet I know why the old usernames didn't work.

K2 instituted a password change security feature that required everyone to change their passwords.

Then from now on we have to change our passwords every x days. It might be every 45 days.

If you didn't change your password, the account was locked I believe. Not sure how you get it back.

Well I figured out the right combo of new passwords and old usernames and got my old account back, my rogue was stripped naked so it is taking me awhile to get gear for him, but thats pretty fun, plus no one seems to go to abyss so I take my mage in there and farm worms for gems and have gotten lucky with getting rogue gear trading them in. And I am getting pretty good with my mage while I am farming for my rogue so thats a plus.
' Wrote:Well I figured out the right combo of new passwords and old usernames and got my old account back, my rogue was stripped naked so it is taking me awhile to get gear for him, but thats pretty fun, plus no one seems to go to abyss so I take my mage in there and farm worms for gems and have gotten lucky with getting rogue gear trading them in. And I am getting pretty good with my mage while I am farming for my rogue so thats a plus.

Oh, change your password then. KO got hit HARD by a hacker. The rumor is that someone had a copy of the old KO database and cracked the passwords and were sitting on it for quite some time, then when they were ready, they logged in all the accounts they had and used bots to sell/trade valuables on accounts.

For instance, my clan leader and other clan members lost a lot of stuff such as gold and armor and anything else that's easily sold.

But after so many people reported that they were hacked, k2 finally stepped up and instituted the new password policy and made everyone change passwords. They aren't admitting that someone had an old copy of the database though.

Luckily I had a new account and different password from whatever copy they had. Otherwise they would've had a field day with my account.

does your guild people speak english? It would be nice to be able to talk to people in game and ask questions. If so send me there names I dont think I have anyone on my friends list anymore. I have hooked up with a few turks that will stick around and quest with me if I dont speak thier native tounge, and it works out because its not like you need to talk to complete quests anyway.
Frito, are you human or orc? and on what server?

I have human characters on Olympia:

HarshCircles
8up
dn8
Human, on oly. log on and give me all your money lol, do you still play? I dont get on til around 7 central during the week but on the weekend I play all different times.
They do, but I'm orc now:P

BOOO!!! dont kill anyone named fritoman or freetoeman :P
by the way my rogue is lvl 62 and a little over 3/4 and my mage is 51
8up logged on the other day and we got to chat and party for a bit, and he says you know if you party with hackers you might get banned(because there were a couple in the group), which I thought was kind of funny because if you dont party with hackers you wont party at all, this crazy game is completely over run with them and they dont seem to care all that much.
Sorry I wasn't able to log back on after I left. We'll have to play again...
What is a "pet Magician"? and how do I make my lvl 53 mage one? the drops for this gear are great.
I think you have to be a paying player to get one...
' Wrote:What is a "pet Magician"? and how do I make my lvl 53 mage one? the drops for this gear are great.

What's the gear called?

Some are 60+, 70+, 80+ lvl requirements. And some items that look like gear are just ingredients to make gear lol.

The drops are boots and pants and they say all the stats but in red under the gear name it says "pet magician" like "defensive warrior" so I know its a type of mage but dont know how to skill it, might be for lvl 60 2nd job change or something.
Yup, level 60 requirement

We're going to get fishing!!!

Quote:In the coming weeks we will be launching a slew of updates for Knight Online. Some of the many upcoming updates include a revised and more intense version of the Castle Siege Wars, fishing function and other game and map enhancements.

I miss you guys
made me smile reading the thread
started a char on server (karnak west) I think the name is, and having a blast because people speak english, changes the game completely when you can talk to people :Pbut its a ork, which I dont really like the looks of there citys and landscape but I will get by.
by the way my name in carnac west is puffnstuff, was thinking of the show when I was a kid called HR puffnstuff but I guess everyone else in game thinks it means something else :P