Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woo Hoo!!
For those left following my promised quest, I have made a contact at Valve. That is all I am saying at this point. Look for something new sometime soon.

Beastie
:blink:
New from you or new from them?

Any info on if they will be porting Ricochet over to HL 2 or will we have to do that ourselves?

Will the next patch have lots of Ricochet bug fixes in it?

I know i'm bugging, but the next patch should have been out a while go.
New from me... fret not, I will be discussing all of these issues with them and more.

I will direct link the petition thread to my emails with them.

Beastie
Nice, very nice, but don't let them "fix" anything that makes the game what it is =p

Like curve jumping.
Ok so...

in: curvy jumpin
in: more 1 on 1 maps
in: awp (not)

out: white disc
out: the word pwn
out: death and taxes

actually I will not really be asking for anything from my guy but a little q&a. I will be addressing the threads requesting updates, but as far as changes to the game its self, that probably won't result from my correspondence.

Hopefully they will just be made aware that we have some addicts aboard! And that we appreciate the game's existence.
Um I was just thinking because I had like a 15 minute wait on RFA server (FU reconnectors) that maybe you should request some sort of challenge system for the 1v1 arena maps? That way a constant flow of matches can keep going.
I have to admit...the reconnecting fix has been a nice quiet change that I appreciate to no end...thanks again asm:thumb:
The |RFA| server has proved tonight why it is... currently they have a limit of 32 people... thus constantly waiting for reconnectors and fights to finish :/ A limit of 32 with the bug fix, would be fine, because everyone would get a turn.:)

Oh, and what do people think of having DUCK in Ricochet? I always thought it'd be a nice touch... make things a li'l trickier, coz people behind barriers would have to watch for people ducking to get their feet:)
WAIT WAIT WAIT

please do not make any requests on this thread. Please make any and all opnions public on the old petition thread started 2 months ago. I will not be pointing to this thread when talking with Valve.

This was just to say.... hey I got an in. Thats it.
Would like them to fix the reconnect problem too, and yes, more well thought out flat 1 on 1 maps.
AWESOME! Too bad I don't play very much anymore...
what a shame...... >_> er i mean sorry to hear that